No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that means we dont get our characters back?
    (j2)silvu Eidolon priest
    (S2)silvu Eidolon priest

Comment

No, that is not what she is saying. She is just saying that a server rollback would not work.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

thanks for all the support r2. i am really hoping that something could be done to help all of us joyopark players have a new home here at r2, and all of the r2 players to make new friends and competitors with.
        (J4)Chaosblade

Comment

I think they transfered our chars and didn't transfer log in info at all is the problem. So our emails/password don't exist in here its just log in id = ( ) password = ( ) char id (J8)DeathBringer
          (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

thanks for u support and hope we can play our characters again
            (j2)silvu Eidolon priest
            (S2)silvu Eidolon priest

Comment

Sorry if I sound like I'm just being pushy and annoying, however I know that the people doing most of this work probably have barely slept in the past 3 days and probably aren't able to think right. I just am giving out whatever ideas I can think of to help get this process moving so everyone can enjoy the game and CS can be profitable instead of just everyone having to sit on the forums waiting.
              (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

It's cool, man. I'd probably do the same thing and be super annoying if I knew what I was talking about.
                Not saying you're annoying though, you're trying to help.
                Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                Guild: (J1)Philippines
                Level: 150 Eidolon
                Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                I'm annoying.
                ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Hi guys, good to see you guys here... I really like to see my toon again.

(J4)DevilCheong
                  (J4)DevilCheong - Mortal Knight

Comment

Quick fix is to transfer same data that r2 has to joyo so they can access their accounts aswell on their end.

Comment

If everyone else was as quick to respond as you are, something could have been figured out by now. I've even posted on Joyo that all tickets sent to Joyopark require a Character name linked to the account in order to send a ticket, those accounts should be SIMPLE to transfer over, however it's very hard to get anyone on Joyo to respond even when there is nothing big going on...
                      (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

Originally posted by R23188982 View Post
                        I think they transfered our chars and didn't transfer log in info at all is the problem. So our emails/password don't exist in here its just log in id = ( ) password = ( ) char id (J8)DeathBringer
                        Pretty much this ^, except the characters have no information that ties to them any account on this platform right now.

No progress updates at this point. I will be away from the forums for a few hours soon, so please don't take the lack of replies as a sign of no communication.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well I stayed home from work today so I've got nothing to do but sit here and refresh threads, I'm really involved in knowing what's going on even though I can't do anything about it;

since I spent a lot of time talking to my would to be guildmates the day before merge and I was soo excited, but now I'm bummed and want to help as much as I can. Q_Q

@ memory, thanks again for addressing about communications, I LOVE knowing things.
                          Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                          Guild: (J1)Philippines
                          Level: 150 Eidolon
                          Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                          I'm annoying.
                          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Thanks again Memory for your constant lookout and updating on this post. We really appreciate your help in guiding us and keeping updated as much as you possibly can.
                            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                            Character: Jessie
                            Class: Priest
                            Level: 106+
                            Plane Eidolon
                            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Hey DevilCheong good to see you here to
                              APOLOYMI
                              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

since I spent a lot of time talking to my would to be guildmates the day before merge and I was soo excited, but now I'm bummed and want to help as much as I can. Q_Q
                                I know Euthy D: D: but hopefully we will see them soon and we will be laughing and joking with them as well as everyone else iv got my fingers, legs, toes etc all crossed here
                                APOLOYMI
                                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
                                X