No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with this info sir memorylane. it is possible to get it on manually one toon at a time like i suggested before. it might take some time but it is better than nothing. let joyo people register here then submit their details, toon informations and proof that the toons are theirs, then joyo on the other hand can work with r2 to confirm that the information are correct and valid... AGAIN slowly but surely. Patience is virtue.

Comment

Aw, does that go for their sister guild as well?
      (S44)Hekate, Scion Rogue
      (J2)Demonik DemonLord

"Pulvis et umbra sumus."

“All shadows whisper of the sun.”

Comment

sounds like a winner there.... i am with this idea if all else fails
        (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
        Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
        GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

I personally think that there are many options available. R2 just needs to find the best way to handle everything.
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

There are many options, it is just up to them to do the right thing. Considering everything they can make from this merge I personally think they would have to be crazy not to do their best work. There is no reason they can't perform this merge, other than if they just don't want to.
            (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

Hell all this is Danion from joyopark. Thank you sooooo much to all the R2 players trying to help us get our characters here even though you have no obligation to do so. Thank you to the GM's and Mods here trying to still figure out a way to fix the problem even though joyopark made it seem like there is no possible fix. I myself have spent money there and I am really hoping it wasn't wasted money I am looking forward to the updates that are to come and will be playing on S62 until they figure out what needs to be done. Thank you guys again

Comment

ooops sorry that was suppose to say hello LOL

Comment

There's a little edit button near the bottom of your post. n_n

and as for me I really am just eager to talk to everyone so I want it fixed like.. NOW ;_;

it did indeed seem like joyo had no hope though for the accounts, though which concerns me.
                  however, the post was made by a mod; not a gm so I'm not entirely 100% on the info we've gotten.
                  Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                  Guild: (J1)Philippines
                  Level: 150 Eidolon
                  Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                  I'm annoying.
                  ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

I'm glad to hear that GMs are still working on getting our characters back, I thought R2 had given up, and was rather depressed that more than a years work was gone. And to anyone wondering, yes, I care more about the years worth of working on my character than the $150-200 I spent on it in that time. Hopefully you can come up with something, even if it is just sending a message to the bound e-mail and letting us create an account from that. I hope you come up with something better though, since some people might not be able to access the e-mail their toons are on anymore (I know all but 1 of my alts was on a temp e-mail that has since expired, and I'm sure others have similar problems).

Comment

Yeah, well I would think that if R2 was going to restore characters 1 by one, or by a mass emailing system, both ideas that have been suggested, then they would probably give the option of restoring ONE account to save R2 time.
                      Plane Eidolon
                      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
                        ~~

Yes, I had initially thought R2 had quit all together but that is not true; I started playing May 03, 2012, so I have been playing for over a year and I would be sooo upset if something like this happened to me since I have almost no life. The friends I've made are irreplaceable and I've had so much fun over the years. Dunno why I said that it has nothing to do with the matter but I did. x_x

I honestly don't remember the emails I put on my alt accounts either, but I know 2 or 3 of them, including my main, so that seems like an ok possibility but there's better options seemingly.

Objection?
                        I'm annoying.
                        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Yeah, I would be sad if I lost everything that I put into my toon. I have been playing for over a year. I cash a little bit. But mostly it is about the people that I play with. They have become my friends. We talk a lot. On the game and off the game. If I lost everything that I have put into this account it would be devastating. So just imagining that happening to everyone from Joyo... it hurts my heart.
                          Plane Eidolon
                          Guild DarkCrusade

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
                            Yeah, well I would think that if R2 was going to restore characters 1 by one, or by a mass emailing system, both ideas that have been suggested, then they would probably give the option of restoring ONE account to save R2 time.
                            With this I was more concerned with storage alts (where people keep large numbers of valuable items), extremely high level ones (such as rebirthed ones), as well as mains who have previously quit, but left their accounts to people (I know my in-game wife (J1)Lina is one such account).

Comment

Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
                              With this I was more concerned with storage alts (where people keep large numbers of valuable items), extremely high level ones (such as rebirthed ones), as well as mains who have previously quit, but left their accounts to people (I know my in-game wife (J1)Lina is one such account).
                              I've had a friend get their account restored, he just told them what he had in his acc and he got it back.
                              Could be abused though so that's.. bad. Luckily he was honest.

Objection?
                              I'm annoying.
                              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

God this is so stressful i woke up 6hrs ago cuz of stress and went back to sleep 2 hrs ago,barely woke up again D:
                                Server: Psychodelica
                                Level: 71+scion
                                IGN: VisualKei

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Working...
                                X