No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some notes here that I have written down to ask about. However, I can say there is some stuff being speculated here that is not true. Before I can comment on any of that I need to see what I can and cannot say.

Comment

• I'm curios if the login info has billing info attached to it, starting to wonder if joyopark was wanting to lose that info on purpose if it is true...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahlfs View Post
        I'm curios if the login info has billing info attached to it, starting to wonder if joyopark was wanting to lose that info on purpose if it is true...
        I doubt that since you can still check your billing history at joyopark.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
          well an NPC has never been used before and R2 has done this kind of mergers before infact I think its 5 times now they have does this kind of merger and all with out using a NPC. Joyo techs had to make the NPC it didn't just randomly spawn LOL What im saying is if the NPC was put on your servers before the merge then you guys could of used it. The problem is when the server when down, that was the merge it wasn't a normal maintenance it was the merge taking place. Which where the mess happened, the servers went down on both sides and your toons were transferred over to R2 then your server were deleted, if the a NPC was going to be used then it should of been in place before the 13th not after.
          If an NPC has never been used before then what is the problem. if it is not needed to transfer everything then why are we unable to play now?

Just wondering. not trying to sound like an attack.

Comment

• well the NPC has never been used before with any other merge that R2 has done. This is the 1st time it was used and it was Joyo that wanted to use it, like MemoryLane said further back R2 can cant work out why Joyo even wanted to use an NPC for the merge. R2 has done 5 merges like this before and an NPC was NOT used for any of them. it was Joyo that wanted to use it to transfer the information for some reason.
            Artemis1
            Priest
            Level64 Scion

Comment

• so what was the process before then? transfer all data but login from the site you came from? that is all fine and dandy until joyopark stops paying to have that site.

Comment

• The original process seeing as MemoryLane has even said that an NPC has NEVER been used before, it that all information was transferred from one company to the other (I dont know how) But its has been stats further back the this was the first time that an NPC has ever been used, and that R2 can't work out why Joyo wanted to use an NPC
                Artemis1
                Priest
                Level64 Scion

Comment

• Honestly it shouldn't take as long as was estimated, If you think about it they have our information the only problem is the linking process...And as was stated screen shots of payments will show the payee's character name this will link it so all that has to be done by the Techs is simply send the player who turned in the screen shot their new information linking them to their character. Although it will not work for all players and I have lots of alts that are not crystal users I do think that this is supposed to be a business and the paying customers should not be kept waiting this long. If nothing else restore the paying customers first while the techs wait to decide how to restore the other accounts. And I really do hope they can restore all acounts I have 23 accounts that aren't using crystals and it would be a shame to lose them and to some of my friends that don't pay. But as I stated it is a business and should be treated as such. Thanks for your patience techs

J7 Youmadbro

Comment

• just if the transfer was to take place how r2 would have wanted then how would people even be able to login their accounts. but no point in arguing. i already have had enough migraines from all of this. i am just hoping a resolution can be made to get everyone from joyo playing again.

Thanks again for everyone involved who is trying to help

Comment

• and i could prob screen shot for my failed attempts to recharge on billing because i tested to see if it was working a couple times for friends. if it comes down to that
                      but i would still rather there be a fix that gets everyone playing.

edited for: also attempted when i was brand noob and just clicked
                      Last edited by R221186; 05-19-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• does wowan even know whats going on on r2 or is there any relation at all between wowan and the american servers?
                        (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
                          does wowan even know whats going on on r2 or is there any relation at all between wowan and the american servers?
                          i've been asking that also to myself a lot of times now. if the two sites cooperate it wouldn't take this long to wait.
                          but i really wanted to point the joyo why they make such different method of site merging and then left us (players) confused and devastated. c'mon.. they should fix this mess before they left out.
                          I'm a gamer, i have no life.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• Originally posted by TryMeNot View Post
                            i've been asking that also to myself a lot of times now. if the two sites cooperate it wouldn't take this long to wait.
                            but i really wanted to point the joyo why they make such different method of site merging and then left us (players) confused and devastated. c'mon.. they should fix this mess before they left out.
                            as far as i know cs is their game. and joyo...for some reason they always had to do things different. if it comes down for suing, it wont be to r2 but to joyo. my vip activated 3 days before the merge, i bought a panda and then poof. i thought about requesting a refund from paypal, but the TOS says i cant cause ill be banned. now *** do i do

Comment

• Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
                              as far as i know cs is their game. and joyo...for some reason they always had to do things different. if it comes down for suing, it wont be to r2 but to joyo. my vip activated 3 days before the merge, i bought a panda and then poof. i thought about requesting a refund from paypal, but the TOS says i cant cause ill be banned. now *** do i do
                              the VIP will be wasted 'O'
                              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                                the VIP will be wasted 'O'
                                of course it will be wasted. and joyo should know we're not pooping money

Comment

Working...
                                X