Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
    have some faith chaps, get a place to hang out too, forum are not that active
    cant wait to see you chaps and chappettes playing with us [ATTACH=CONFIG]41872[/ATTACH]
    Been trying other games out. quite bored with them really. i only check in on both here and joyo forums for an update every few hours. losing too much hope to just sit in on these forums as we dont even have a r2 or techs are working on the problem update anymore.
    Last edited by R221186; 05-23-2013, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R221186 View Post
      Been trying other games out. quite bored with them really. i only check in on both here and joyo forums for an update every few hours. losing too much hope to just sit in on these forums as we dont even have a r2 or techs are working on the problem update anymore.
      Play Dota , HON , diablo to keep you waiting and dont get bored ,the techs are kinda busy too since r2 had many games -_-
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• Well, MemoryLane did message me when I asked for an update. And as of right now all she can still say is that they are still working on it. I know that it is hard to keep going and to keep waiting when all we keep hearing is "we are working on it" but if R2 had given up then they would not even be working on it. So stay positive. I know that its hard. But I am keeping a positive mindset, so I am hoping that you all can as well.

Please do not post negative things on here either. This post is about updates and being positive. Please keep it that way!
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

• Please do not post negative things on here either. This post is about updates and being positive. Please keep it that way!
          Yes yes no negativity here please.

Happy Happy Happy Positive Positive Positive All The Way
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• thx jessie for helping us but if they can have an announcement that they are working on it. This would help joyopark players settle down.
            (J1)Cless - Lvl 120 Eidolon Knight
            (J1)Mint - Lvl 120 Eidolon Priest
            (J1)Philippines Guild

Comment

• but if they can have an announcement that they are working on it. This would help joyopark players settle down.
              I do have to admit that I do agree with this.

Even though the comment will be **R2 are still working on it** it is better then nothing at all. Even though in some case's constantly being told that can also get frustrating at the same time.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Cant wait to hear the good news

Comment

• Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
                  Well, MemoryLane did message me when I asked for an update. And as of right now all she can still say is that they are still working on it. I know that it is hard to keep going and to keep waiting when all we keep hearing is "we are working on it" but if R2 had given up then they would not even be working on it. So stay positive. I know that its hard. But I am keeping a positive mindset, so I am hoping that you all can as well.

Please do not post negative things on here either. This post is about updates and being positive. Please keep it that way!
                  i used to talk what they call as 'negativity' but actually its the 'truth'
                  you know sometime truth really hurts, so they dont want to face it
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	7fa9cea663.png
Views:	6
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1669488

Comment

• im sorry but it is officially failed
                    my condolence to all joyo players especially to those greenies
                    please keep supporting crystal saga
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• I am done with crystal saga. thanks r2 for trying even though we have no idea what it is you tried. take care all CS players.

Comment

• Jessie thank you for trying to help us by posting this thread. and may you and all the rest of the people who play CS enjoy it.

Comment

• Dear joyopark players,

It was officially announced today that unfortunately after a week of hard work, and persistance, a solution to the problem just couldn't be found. I hope that all of the Joyopark players can continue playing Crystal Saga on R2Games, we have quite a large community with many friendly people. This offical post is here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....767#post544767

If any of you would like to continue to play on a nice server, I'd reccomend Servers 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 16 and 20.
                          I feel very sorry for all people effected by this issue. Our community will be here to help you get through it, and if you wish, start a fresh on one of our servers.

- Krystallize
                          The world is what you make of it

Comment

• r2games are not doing their best, only 25% of their 'powa' are doing the job for joyojoyo because they are lazy*ss and they think 'oh come on this aint our job'
                            im sorry for all joyo joyo chaps
                            for r2games enjoy eating the money Click image for larger version

Name:	cptbhjon.gif
Views:	3
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1669494

Name:	pktlihnq.gif
Views:	7
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1669495

Originally posted by R221186 View Post
                            I am done with crystal saga. thanks r2 for trying even though we have no idea what it is you tried. take care all CS players.
                            exactly

Name:	cmicsfee.gif
Views:	9
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	1669496

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
                            Dear joyopark players,

It was officially announced today that unfortunately after a week of hard work, and persistance, a solution to the problem just couldn't be found. I hope that all of the Joyopark players can continue playing Crystal Saga on R2Games, we have quite a large community with many friendly people. This offical post is here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....767#post544767

If any of you would like to continue to play on a nice server, I'd reccomend Servers 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 16 and 20.
                            I feel very sorry for all people effected by this issue. Our community will be here to help you get through it, and if you wish, start a fresh on one of our servers.

- Krystallize

Name:	mdiorhtr.gif
Views:	3
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1669497
                            Last edited by mhanth4f; 05-24-2013, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• R2 Can u give us a clone char?? Or starter pack for us to play at R2Games (start at it) contaings EW, and others or u make a copy of our char by the screenshoot...
                              Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                              (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                              (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                              (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                              (J5)XBlade
                              (J5)Heero
                              (J5)Excutor

Comment

• hope R2 GM can make some solution cuz i miss it.... the game.. cs... joyo friend and r2 friend...
                                Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                                (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                                (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                                (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                                (J5)XBlade
                                (J5)Heero
                                (J5)Excutor

Comment

Working...
                                X