Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZagenIsHere View Post
    hope R2 GM can make some solution cuz i miss it.... the game.. cs... joyo friend and r2 friend...
    zagen after all this circumstancs happened will you still play CS ?
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• LOAD OF ****!!!! I wont come play here. im sure the players are cool and everything but it seems there is a certain amount of responsibility R2 games has and I hope they man up and do something for the people that want to play on R2 games. I would play if they gave me some incentive for all the money and hard work I did that they lost. If I get some email from them to come claim my benefits or something, i will come play, but I can not play a game where my toon is a ghost, its very sad... But what is R2 going to do about this? I nkow I am not the only one angry right now... There is a LOT of players that want some kind of payback....
      (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
      Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
      GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
        LOAD OF ****!!!! I wont come play here. im sure the players are cool and everything but it seems there is a certain amount of responsibility R2 games has and I hope they man up and do something for the people that want to play on R2 games. I would play if they gave me some incentive for all the money and hard work I did that they lost. If I get some email from them to come claim my benefits or something, i will come play, but I can not play a game where my toon is a ghost, its very sad... But what is R2 going to do about this? I nkow I am not the only one angry right now... There is a LOT of players that want some kind of payback....
        IDK what R2 is thinking right now but maybe just maybe they id this fail merged for a reason , theres always a solution in that fail merged if they put an "Effort" on it.
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• see u in court!! haha!
          (J8)Foxeyyz

Comment

• Unbelievable... this whole thing was from the start. To all my Joyopark buddies out there, I refuse to come to R2 to play because I believe this was a conspiracy from the beginning... now I know. I play on Yeep as Squidinator. I will not come to R2. I hope to see all of you again. I will miss all my friends and I will miss my enemies too. To all players on R2 games, thank you for your support, There are some good peeps here. To you R2 games... I hope you come up with something for these players at least give them a sterter pack full of good stuff and not some bull **** they dont need. I will be speaking to a lawyer and I believe it is also now the time to let some media know about how we got screwed.

I can no longer post at Joyo, i dont know, it does not want to keep me logged in at forum, but I will miss all of yous, and dont worry, I will be trolling these forums as I see fit, I need to see what R2 is going to do to fix the problem
            (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
            GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

Comment

• Originally posted by R215744915 View Post
              see u in court!! haha!
              i couldnt say it better myself, and dont let the whole "you checked the agreement box when you started to play the game,our rules" i dont think their terms and ageement covers them on this subject, this was plain negligence...
              (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
              GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

Comment

• Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
                Unbelievable... this whole thing was from the start. To all my Joyopark buddies out there, I refuse to come to R2 to play because I believe this was a conspiracy from the beginning... now I know. I play on Yeep as Squidinator. I will not come to R2. I hope to see all of you again. I will miss all my friends and I will miss my enemies too. To all players on R2 games, thank you for your support, There are some good peeps here. To you R2 games... I hope you come up with something for these players at least give them a sterter pack full of good stuff and not some bull **** they dont need. I will be speaking to a lawyer and I believe it is also now the time to let some media know about how we got screwed.

I can no longer post at Joyo, i dont know, it does not want to keep me logged in at forum, but I will miss all of yous, and dont worry, I will be trolling these forums as I see fit, I need to see what R2 is going to do to fix the problem
                Smarty, yeepgame servers, just like joyopark servers, belong to R2. These are all R2 partnersites. So bet they care that you don't play at R2

Comment

• Lol why don't joyo make a copy of all 8 servers or joyo just rrtrace their movements b4 or during the merge
                  Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

• THat is total ****, I have my billing information and memorylane told me that would be enough to link me to my account...If nothing else I want my account linked.

Comment

• well im done on here if i don't have my account linked since I have all the info and it's a simple copy paste my information and linking me to it

Comment

• anyone know of a gamesite where as server will open soon or just opened? i don't want to play with people who are miles ahead of me

Comment

• So posting this cant hurt now! Why the **** was it deleted before then? I want the crystals I purchased, nothing more nothing less. If not has anyone started a class action lawsuit?
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2013, 12:33 PM. Reason: Sensitive personal information is always removed.

Comment

• hello am (S3)Richaaard i spend alots of money on my char just before merge 300$ playing for more then 1 years spend more then 1000$ history billing account on multi char to proof it now playing at (S62) Richaaard waiting the merge was fix whit this announcement don't think gonna still play and if i do will surely not spend no more money on it just thinking have to began all over and the way i lose all my money invest in game in a day

Comment

• If I sue all by myself I will get more then I put into them 12 pages of billing history, I will go after neglect + pain and suffering and many other things. It is 100% ** that we were lead on for so long for the results given especially the ones that have proof of account info.

I want my character (J2)Trexton tied to the email in the screen shots [removed] or a message that the crystals purchased will be put on a character of my choice anything less will be unacceptable.

I have already contacted a layer and he has assured me we have a pretty strong case.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahlfs View Post
                                So posting this cant hurt now! Why the **** was it deleted before then? I want the crystals I purchased, nothing more nothing less. If not has anyone started a class action lawsuit?
                                Please do keep in mind that your payment history is with Joyo, not R2. If you have issues with past payments, you need to contact Joyo about them.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X