Pet Skill Exspander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Skill Exspander

try as I might i'm trying to sort out why we even get the skill exspander packs for pets. Unless i'm missing some bit of information. I morphed me bone dragon all the way up, waited until he was pretty much maxed out and then used two pet skill exspanders on him unlocking all his skill slots, and yet their still blank. Is there some way to assign new pet skills to him or something, or did I just waist my packs?

Originally posted by KittieFay View Post
    try as I might i'm trying to sort out why we even get the skill exspander packs for pets. Unless i'm missing some bit of information. I morphed me bone dragon all the way up, waited until he was pretty much maxed out and then used two pet skill exspanders on him unlocking all his skill slots, and yet their still blank. Is there some way to assign new pet skills to him or something, or did I just waist my packs?
    Pets learn new skills when they level up. So you should have unlock the skills while leveling up. Or You could buy or search for level 1 pet skill books, so they can learn a new one. You could also delete a pet skill using 35 crystals.

There's an item that will reset the level of your pet, but it will retain the unlock skill slots of your pet, but will remove all the skills it has learned since max level. So it will be a tough choice.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
      Or You could buy or search for level 1 pet skill books, so they can learn a new one. You could also delete a pet skill using 35 crystals.

There's an item that will reset the level of your pet, but it will retain the unlock skill slots of your pet, but will remove all the skills it has learned since max level. So it will be a tough choice.
      Skill books are only for already learned pet skills. Using a book won't cause a pet to learn the skill if it doesn't already have it.

KittieFay, if your pet is at lvl 120, and then you open the skill slots, you would need to use a Pet Rebirth Scroll to reset the pet back to lvl 1. The slots you used expanders on will stay open, but all skills will go back to the ones it originally started with. As you level the pet back up, it will learn the skills for those slots. Another option is to breed the pet, which will make it stronger, reset it back to lvl 1, but you'll keep any skills it already knows.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Skill books are only for already learned pet skills. Using a book won't cause a pet to learn the skill if it doesn't already have it.

KittieFay, if your pet is at lvl 120, and then you open the skill slots, you would need to use a Pet Rebirth Scroll to reset the pet back to lvl 1. The slots you used expanders on will stay open, but all skills will go back to the ones it originally started with. As you level the pet back up, it will learn the skills for those slots. Another option is to breed the pet, which will make it stronger, reset it back to lvl 1, but you'll keep any skills it already knows.
        Can a Super Angel learn the pet skill Frenzy ?
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

All pets can learn any skill. There's always some debate on whether some pet types are more inclined to learn certain skills, but seems pretty random to me.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            All pets can learn any skill. There's always some debate on whether some pet types are more inclined to learn certain skills, but seems pretty random to me.
            Oh , i want frenzy skill cause when im in land grab my pet will use that skill for escaping purposes xD
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
            X