Question regarding Guild Skills.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFinn
    started a topic Question regarding Guild Skills.

Question regarding Guild Skills.

Was there an update regarding guild skills? Is the maximum guild skills you can get is still limited to two (2)? Or you can now get all guild skills?

Last time I played, you can get only 2 guild skills out of 5 (assuming all we're unlocked)

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by catastrophe14333 View Post
    nice gskills..since control gives lots of crit
    Indeed it is and since im a mage myself i really need it for casting spells especially flame explosion .

Leave a comment:

• catastrophe14333
    replied
    Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
    Me too , you can only chose 2 guild skills out of 5 , i use battle reinforcement and Enhanced Control since i'm a mage myself

Edit : Clicked the wrong quote xD
    nice gskills..since control gives lots of crit

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    well come back to cs though ^^
    Well, CS is the first browser game I played with a good marriage system. =)) One of the reasons I came back with my friend.

Although, Lunaria Story has also a flashy wedding. =))

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by DFinn View Post
    After seeing the guild skills in Broken Realm, I went back to Crystal Saga. =)) I just thought and just maybe they made an update. =)) The last time I was updated, it was the week before the Chamber's of Fate being introduce for the first time. =))
    well come back to cs though ^^

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
    You can't get more then 2 Guild skills, I'm still trying to get 2 of the 5 to level 10.
    After seeing the guild skills in Broken Realm, I went back to Crystal Saga. =)) I just thought and just maybe they made an update. =)) The last time I was updated, it was the week before the Chamber's of Fate being introduce for the first time. =))

Leave a comment:

• Brigadier
    replied
    You can't get more then 2 Guild skills, I'm still trying to get 2 of the 5 to level 10.

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    Me too , you can only chose 2 guild skills out of 5 , i use battle reinforcement and Enhanced Control since i'm a mage myself

Still better than nothing. =)) In Broken Realm, you can actually get all guild skills. I'm attempting to play crystal saga again, trying to look for updates in the forums.

It seems a lot changed. For example, blessed bath having scratched coupons, delivery quest having maturity whips.. And the warrior's trial. =))

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by DFinn View Post
    No one seems to know... =))

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    No one seems to know... =))

Leave a comment:

Working...
X