Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Question] Food scramble.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Food scramble.

Aside from using Perfect Fragarach Weapon, how can you manage to kill the FOOD SAVAGE? =))
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

It takes a while to kill a Food savage monster, that's why people usually go in party's. I suggest you look for a party when food scramble is open, join them and complete your quest.
    • Server: Emerald Ridge
    • Character: Dylan
    • Class: Elementalist
    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
    • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Use blood breaking kill sperion combo

Comment

Originally posted by Blinq View Post
        Use blood breaking kill sperion combo
        what if finn isnt scion with sperion yet ?
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
          what if finn isnt scion with sperion yet ?
          Already used Perfect Frag. Was wondering what it felt like without it.
          "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
            It takes a while to kill a Food savage monster, that's why people usually go in party's. I suggest you look for a party when food scramble is open, join them and complete your quest.
            I've seen 5 people attacking, although all of them are 50's-60's level (1 Knight, 1 Rogue, 1 Mage, 2 Priests). They didn't manage to even dent the boss' hp. They claim it has a massive regen abilities.

So, for newbies, how they will kill it? or removing that regen. Getting a perfect Frag, takes a lot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
              I've seen 5 people attacking, although all of them are 50's-60's level (1 Knight, 1 Rogue, 1 Mage, 2 Priests). They didn't manage to even dent the boss' hp. They claim it has a massive regen abilities.

So, for newbies, how they will kill it? or removing that regen. Getting a perfect Frag, takes a lot of time.
              Oh my mistake, you should join a party with a high level eidolon. That's how I do it.

Comment

I make a party and ask my guildies to self invite because I have Perfect weapon. Lowbies from other guilds invite to my party too and I normally accept them, so try joining any party in the food scramble.
                IGN: (K1)Ghost
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 130
                Honor rank: Emperor

Happily merged from Koramgame to [S56] Seira Island & [S58] Holorn Cliff

Comment

So in other words, without the perfect fragarach weapon, it's very hard or almost impossible.

Comment

Yep, there are tons of monsters that are almost impossible to kill for a someone without a Perfect Fragarach, the weapon is really OP. That's why I am going for it now. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
                      Yep, there are tons of monsters that are almost impossible to kill for a someone without a Perfect Fragarach, the weapon is really OP. That's why I am going for it now. :-P
                      Farm, farm, farm bro!
                      IGN: (K1)Ghost
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 130
                      Honor rank: Emperor

Happily merged from Koramgame to [S56] Seira Island & [S58] Holorn Cliff

Comment

No its possible to dent it, it only takes a while i be able to damage it a little. then the Eidolons can and helped me.
                        Server: (S39)Erie Marsh
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 5x
                        Plane: Mortal

"There are many people help those in need and there are those who abuse those who help. So, try to abuse us and you'll never see the light again."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMagician_17 View Post
                          No its possible to dent it, it only takes a while i be able to damage it a little. then the Eidolons can and helped me.
                          Or your Food Savage gets KS'd.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMagician_17 View Post
                            Still in the presence of Eidolons. Is is possible for mortal chars only? I'm still looking for other alternatives.

Comment

I tried as a level 79 mortal, with sup frag. But I'd probably manage if I had a Slayer Set & Perfect Frag.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X