[Question] Food scramble.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow a new mod
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_Dylan View Post
      I tried as a level 79 mortal, with sup frag. But I'd probably manage if I had a Slayer Set & Perfect Frag.
      Still, you manage to damage it? Being mortal? Solo Rogue?
      "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
        Still, you manage to damage it? Being mortal? Solo Rogue?
        Took me a while to do a little damage, but you won't kill it if you don't have a Slayer Set and Perfect frag. It just takes to long to kill it, there is even a huge chance your Food Savage gets KS'd by someone who does have the Perfect Frag.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_Dylan View Post
          Took me a while to do a little damage, but you won't kill it if you don't have a Slayer Set and Perfect frag. It just takes to long to kill it, there is even a huge chance your Food Savage gets KS'd by someone who does have the Perfect Frag.
          Congratlations (okskarisamadesu) Dylan for being a Moderator now
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
          X