Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dovo Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dovo Invasion

Hi all im one of the members that will be coming over soon and having fun with guys im hoping the sever will be fun and alot of kewl ppl to play with just here to have fun and relax. See u all around soon!

Hello!

It's nice to see a excited Dovo player. I believe you're merging with... S56? (I won't be able to see you, I'll be in the new server.) There's a new server coming out in 2 days, so if you want to have a fresh start you should decide now. If you don't like the merge, then be sure to come to the new server. I understand if you cashed or something and you don't want to leave, but I think having a fresh start would be pretty fun.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: S66
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain
    Soul: N/A
    Mount: N/A
    Wings: N/A
    Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

ok ill think about it! it seems kinda tough switching but i guess it wouldnt hurt to play twice as long on 2 severs

Oh and yes going to S56 lets hope there nice competition there with a lot kewl ppl
      Last edited by TacoTheChosenOne; 06-05-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Well, what I'd do is I'd make an alt on that server (S56) and introduce myself, say hi, etc. and plan for the future, see how the economy works (if you don't, you might end up selling stuff 1/2 of what it's worth.) and just try to get a nice first impression.
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: S66
        Class: Knight - Protection
        Name: SlainAgain
        Soul: N/A
        Mount: N/A
        Wings: N/A
        Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

ooo ok thx for advise ill do that

Comment

Welcome to R2, don't get joyo'd. *fingers cross*
            A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

ok ty *fingers crosses also*

Comment

Working...
              X