Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

level 90 forbidden forest no morphed pets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 90 forbidden forest no morphed pets?

so..i finally decided to try pet breeding today so i thought...people used level 80 pets from the pet taming to breed...so why not use level 90 pets? issue is...pets in the level 90 taming area have no morphed forms to obtain...making it a completely useless area. not sure if this is a bug, but can this be looked into? don't go posting some **** like, "-troll face- post ss noob." its not that hard to login a level 90 character go to beast master, enter forbidden forest then catch one of each pet and see there is no morphed form to be obtained. thanks in advance.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

There isn't even an intellect-based lv90 pet eventho when it got released they said there was some kind of warlock around. Only have the Barbarian trasher with a club, guardian, and a swordovan. None of those Int-based.

They said the Morphed ones are extremely rare as in once every 6hrs grind orso but I find it hard to believe.
    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
    IGN: Smurfs16
    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
      There isn't even an intellect-based lv90 pet eventho when it got released they said there was some kind of warlock around. Only have the Barbarian trasher with a club, guardian, and a swordovan. None of those Int-based.

They said the Morphed ones are extremely rare as in once every 6hrs grind orso but I find it hard to believe.
      if morphed existed...we should be able to use MC as well..but there is no pet displayed for the morph and no one in my server has ever found one
      Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

I have personally caught a morphed swordovan, so keep hunting. They are out there

Comment

Pic or didn't happen.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Your loss if your too lazy to catch one

Comment

I have also seen a Morphed Swordinian I think, or atleast some morphed lvl 90 pet..
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

but seen someone have, after i got a morphed steel guardian just few days after server merge

Comment

does anyone have pics or proof? o.o why don't we have the option to see the morphed pet in the interface if morphed does exist. if someone has truly seen a morphed level 90 i would like to request some proof please. i afk moded for an hour straight and saw nothing...will try again today
                  Crystal Saga:

Lunaria:

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                    does anyone have pics or proof? o.o why don't we have the option to see the morphed pet in the interface if morphed does exist. if someone has truly seen a morphed level 90 i would like to request some proof please. i afk moded for an hour straight and saw nothing...will try again today
                    The player who had it used it for pet merging however it was Morphed Swordovan what he had. Also natu tried to hunt one for 4h but still didn't find one, so it's pretty rare to find one I think..
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-12 at 3.28.04 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1662353Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-12 at 3.29.12 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	1662354

The only thing i'm confused is that its name is in white unlike other morphed pets whose names are in green. And I didn't receive the system message that appears when catching morphed pets when i tamed this one. Not sure whether its a bug. I know someone who caught a morphed swordovan receive the system message though. I wonder why mine didn't >.<
                      Last edited by seacucumber; 11-11-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X