World Boss Spawn Time Way Too Late

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Spawn Time Way Too Late

There is an issue that i currently see with world bosses, is that the expected time for them to spawn is listed as 14:00,19:00 server time but for some reason some don't spawn until 15:30/20:30 which is one and a half hour later then expected. At first that is not an issue we will just have to wait a little bit longer but when this delay allows a really strong players to kill every single boss one after another preventing other player from doing reborn quest or just killing the boss in general to get extra reward it makes the game a little less enjoyable to play. I was wondering if this is an fixable issue or do we as player will just have to deal with this on our own. I would like to hear others opinion and R2's thought on this. Thanks in advance

the waiting for world bosses is sad r2 and more so for rb quests with only a few set for RB it gets packed and only 5 get the title u need to fix this asap ...add all world bosses to the rb quest or add more times to spawn for the ones already in rb quest ....the pic below is a daily occurance and needs to be resolved Click image for larger version

Name:	IQ.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	1670518
    Tank11 Guild

IGN: Mystyk
    LVL: 101
    PLANE: SCION
    CLASS: PRIEST

Mall Bots Are Dead To Me ^.^

Comment

fix ur spawn times also r2 its now near 2030 and still no Ice Queen .....1400 and 1900 spawn times are incorrect
      Tank11 Guild

IGN: Mystyk
      LVL: 101
      PLANE: SCION
      CLASS: PRIEST

Mall Bots Are Dead To Me ^.^

Comment

Working...
      X