No announcement yet.

Island of Blessing pretty exploitable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously its an event that FINALLY give items that we need, and you make a forum page to moan about it.

I laugh at you, I really do.

Finally R2 didnt an event that gives items we need and that would FINALLY help us -_- i mean really.
    If anything its not going to mess up the economy, it will if anything fix it on my server. SP are 1.1D each and EW are 40g each, Gmuts 30g each. this event will actually bring that prices down to what they should be and not OP eventually.

Who cares if players can take alts in there, why shouldn't they be able to? the level requirement is 40+. Don't see you moaning about the card event that's going on, that can be exploited by Alts to but Nooooooo you wont moan about that, but you will moan about the event that can Actually help us out more.....

If I insult anyone with what I've said I am sorry, but seriously how can there be complaining about an Event that R2 finally got right. Also before anyone says it, I've not even tried Island of the Blessed but I've have been told about it, and the fact that Alts are being used does NOT bother me at all. Also Seb if that is your Rouge, why on earth are you even complaining and making this post for LMAO, the only reason I can think of is that you will loses out on gold, because the price of items will drop OR its because you don't wont others who don't cash/cash a little to maybe have a chance in getting somewhere to your level, which if that is the case that is extremely selfish of you.
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-17-2013, 11:52 AM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

If they should fix anything that'll be players getting kicked out when they disconnect and revive bug.

Comment

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!! Apo, can't believe you made a forum to complain about this awesome event
        Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
        Seriously its an event that FINALLY give items that we need, and you make a forum page to moan about it.

I laugh at you, I really do.

Finally R2 didnt an event that gives items we need and that would FINALLY help us -_- i mean really.
        If anything its not going to mess up the economy, it will if anything fix it on my server. SP are 1.1D each and EW are 40g each, Gmuts 30g each. this event will actually bring that prices down to what they should be and not OP eventually.

Who cares if players can take alts in there, why shouldn't they be able to? the level requirement is 40+. Don't see you moaning about the card event that's going on, that can be exploited by Alts to but Nooooooo you wont moan about that, but you will moan about the event that can Actually help us out more.....

If I insult anyone with what I've said I am sorry, but seriously how can there be complaining about an Event that R2 finally got right. Also before anyone says it, I've not even tried Island of the Blessed but I've have been told about it, and the fact that Alts are being used does NOT bother me at all. Also Seb if that is your Rouge, why on earth are you even complaining and making this post for LMAO, the only reason I can think of is that you will loses out on gold, because the price of items will drop OR its because you don't wont others who don't cash/cash a little to maybe have a chance in getting somewhere to your level, which if that is the case that is extremely selfish of you.

Comment

Working...
        X