Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cant find my acc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant find my acc

hi im a CS player from dovo, i can log in but when im trying to open my acc, its not there. Im V1ZeuZ please let me know, thanks

When I get home from work in about 4 hours, I will help answer questions. Please be patient
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi!
      It seems people from Dovopark are able to log in via server 35, 39, 44, 48 and 53.
      One of those should work.

If it DOESN'T you should file a ticket http://tickets.r2games.com/
      because I know you are not the only one with this problem.

ALSO, please try logging in with your account name instead of facebook or your bound email address. That might work too.
      I really would like to help you guys so let me know if I can!

Your account is there and I can see it, so please don't worry too much and everything will be solved soon.
      Last edited by adrimid; 06-17-2013, 02:33 PM.
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

when I try to submit a ticket, it is asking me for account name.... i was logged in thru facebook and tha email address i have put in for my facebook doesn't seem to have any characters to it. i am (S1)Bouncer from dovo. ;( please help me

Comment

Originally posted by R27880561 View Post
          when I try to submit a ticket, it is asking me for account name.... i was logged in thru facebook and tha email address i have put in for my facebook doesn't seem to have any characters to it. i am (S1)Bouncer from dovo. ;( please help me
          Ok first, have you checked all the 5 possible servers with your facebook login?
          Give me a second and I'll try to find the facebook guide on how to get a username out of it ok?

Edit:
          Okay try following this guide and seeing if that works.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Games-Password

Alternatively, you can create a NEW account, make a character on s1 or whatever, and go the roundabout way and explain to the GM in the ticket what you just told me about your account.
          Last edited by adrimid; 06-17-2013, 02:56 PM.

Objection?
          I'm annoying.
          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

From what I've jst been told, S1 is now S35, S2 is now S39 and S3 is now S44. So if your S1 try logging into S35
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

i had characters in all three and i can not log into any of the 5 servers, it keeps wanting me to create a new character in each one so please someone help me

Comment

I'm sorry I'm not much help, I'm just relaying info of how your other friends from Dovo logged in over on R2. T_T

Objection?
                I'm annoying.
                ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

no i cant find my acc, i tried S35, S39, S44, S48, and S53 well...

Comment

emeraldburst, your best suggestion if you cannot find your character in any of the five servers, is to create a ticket HERE.
                    If it asks you for a character, make a character in a server separate from the servers you merged in with and then file the ticket describing your issue. The R2 Support Team will try their best to assist you from that point.
                    If you do not receive a reply within 24 Hours, then PM MemoryLane, ShadowGammaDraco or me with your Ticket Number and we will see what we can do for you.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i have created a new account with tha email and created a toon Beheresoon on s56 and submitted my ticket with details at bottom of ticket like u said
                      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-17-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Okay! Just keep checking the e-mail, you will get an e-mail from Support when someone replies.

Objection?
                        I'm annoying.
                        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

no i cant find my acc, i tried S35, S39, S44, S48, and S53 well...
                          ZeuZ your toon is on our server because I've been admiring him and what a fine beast of a Rouge you are ♥ XD

So I have no idea why you can't get on :-/
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

damn i cant even submit a ticket, they asked me to "select character" and when i put acc name (V1)ZeuZ they said "name doesn't exist....

Comment

Originally posted by R219191334 View Post
                              damn i cant even submit a ticket, they asked me to "select character" and when i put acc name (V1)ZeuZ they said "name doesn't exist....
                              Do as bounce did, create a new account entirely and make a character on a server other than 35 39 44 48 53.
                              and file a ticket with all the information about your dovo account.

Objection?
                              I'm annoying.
                              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Working...
                              X