No announcement yet.

Increase the % success of Enchanting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=bla2400;580993If any of you have purgitory gear then you should know enchanting that with major enchantment stones is a really pain in the but, however it is possable. I have managed with enchantment stones (Not mecs) to get purgitory gear to +7 and even to +9 thats from a 45% to 31%.[/QUOTE]

using mec is kinda funny.. i hear ppl complain a lot about how they hate mec cuz they use so many on purg gear... but i guess they never thought of using supreme enchantment crystals, which are suited for enchanting lvl 100+ gear and mec isnt.

Comment

many pipol hard in enchanting hahaha me 2 40platinuim spend already even 1 savage equip hard to get +11
      (s47)boydmodel
      "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
      Class: Ranger
      Plane: Scion
      Level: 75

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
        using mec is kinda funny.. i hear ppl complain a lot about how they hate mec cuz they use so many on purg gear... but i guess they never thought of using supreme enchantment crystals, which are suited for enchanting lvl 100+ gear and mec isnt.
        Unless I'm misremembering aren't those cash shop only items though? If so it perfectly explains why people don't think to use them- they would have to spend absurd amounts on them just for a chance to upgrade, with their gear actually degrading if they fail.

Comment

I just got lucky and enchanted my fused perf frag 2 to +11 from +8 wth no fails, Now i can rest and the anxiety will go away for a short period of time until i synth the 21 fs and start back at enchant zero then let my nerves blow out once again trying for +11 once again :'/
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
          ☆Death Tank
          ☆PvP King at your service
          ☆Class:Knight
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
            Unless I'm misremembering aren't those cash shop only items though? If so it perfectly explains why people don't think to use them- they would have to spend absurd amounts on them just for a chance to upgrade, with their gear actually degrading if they fail.
            LOL well i have 20 in my vault from old event, maybe start bugging R2 to start dishing out DC and SEC in these events instead of items like blessed stones....

Comment

Well I think SEC should drop in Purg or something, and yes DC and SEC event would help out as well the blessed stones events or the 45s delivery event is just silly
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
              X