Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Increase the % success of Enchanting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase the % success of Enchanting

Ok right I'm sure I am not alone in this.

But I really have hand enough of the % success rate of Enchanting equipment and weapons. Dragon Crystals drop very rarely and the fact that it takes 600 Dragon Crystals and it still does not even get near +11 or even +10 is just a joke. Also I used 4 stacks of Major Enchantment Crystals on my Purg Gloves yesterday and it went from +4 to +7 it did not once go over +8.

I think that the % success rate should be increased OR if you not going to increase the rate then you should at least increase the Dragon Crystal Drop Rate and make Supreme Enchantment Crystals drop in dungeons so we at least have some kind of a chance in getting out stuff up.

I know that is this annoying a lot of players, and I think something should be done to change it
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

i totally agree with ya apolo, ive gone thru hell trying to upgrade my weapon. for 2 weeks i couldnt get past +5 on my superior frag and used about 300 dc. the success % shown is very clearly not accurate at all. so please show accurate numbers on enchantment screen or up the success rate.

Comment

It doesn't really depends on the percentage, its random..so even if you have 80%++ chance, you will still likely fail 20%. Try enchanting after server resets and develop some pattern in enchanting, that might help. Never failed me.

Comment

Personally I think it would be fine if it weren't for the fact that when you do fail it automatically sets you back a level. If R2 thinks putting in more "safe zones" for enchanting is bad, then just add a 2nd % chance to enchanting- this one for the chance of your equipment losing a level if you fail. This way even if you get amazingly bad luck and your 60% chance to succeed in +13ing some gear fails, you will still get a chance for it to just stay at +12 instead of going back to +9 and frustrating you into wanting to give up on enchantment altogether.

Comment

That's the beauty of the enchanting system, you won't get exactly what you want unless you work for it. If your in doubt in enchanting your equips due to the level being set back, then leave it as is. Over enchanting equips is a gamble, and it really fry your beans if your not patient. My rules in enchanting is, set your safe zone, and don't abuse your luck, unless you're toon is rich enough to over enchant and don't care about the consequences then fine, go ahead and over enchant. Who knows, it might be your day. But then again the enchanting system is fine as it is, just be patient you will get want you want

Comment

set your safe zone, and don't abuse your luck
            Making Perfect Frag X require you to +11, +12 and to +13 your weapon, and when you save up 600+ DCs and you don't even get it passed +7 with 600+ DCs it get abit extreme. I know someone on my server that saved up 1k DCs and did even go passed +6 and they needed +11 for the next stage of the Frag. :-/

When you have put the work in and saved up and saved up that many DCs and you cant even get it to +11 it does make you want to give up, after that they has give up on their Farg Weapon now, it crushed them using 1K DCs and not getting anywhere.

Also to use 1k Major Enchantment Crystals which is 4 stacks and to only go from +4 to +7 is really disheartening as well. I have no given up on my enchanting my Purg Armor now. I've used over 9k+ MEC in total on my Purg Armor and still its not gotten away where. I really do think that the Enchanging success rate should be changed, or they should make +13 a safe zone as well, or maybe have purgatory dungeon drop Supreme Enchantment Crystals.

I don't know, but i do know that it does get a bit beyond a joke when you use that many DCS or MEC and you don't anywhere at all.

I know there is players out there that aren't going to think what I'm saying is right, but at the same time I also know that there players out there that do.
            Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-22-2013, 04:26 PM.
            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

enchanting everything is so messed up in this game. i think i used 300 maturity stones to try and get a pet to +13 and got it to +7 at the end of it all. i bought 200 stones when it was +11 just before i had planned to merge it with another... and it went back to +7!!! omg im so mad at it right now ill never ever merge another pet in my life. i just wasted 7 platinum to go backwards. things liek this make me hate the game... the game i hate to love... lol and love to hate.

seriously they need to get rid of the penalty for failed enchantments especially because the number displayed for success% are way way way higher than the actually success %. just make enchantments like lucky stars, or flood the servers with those lovely little safety stones from broken realm. THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE... its not a maybe. THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM.
              Last edited by dovoImport; 06-23-2013, 08:04 AM.

Comment

I agree 100%, The success rate is terrible! its like im using my DC for the opposite reason. Oh look i have 8 DC maybe i can fail a couple times yaaay. Terrible success rate.
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                ☆Death Tank
                ☆PvP King at your service
                ☆Class:Knight
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	made.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1670863

don't even wanna know how many that thing ate to +15 it. Am I going to upgrade frag past that= start over and do it again? lol no...keeping the +15 and leaving w that.
                  Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-25-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

don't even wanna know how many that thing ate to +15 it. Am I going to upgrade frag past that= start over and do it again? lol no...keeping the +15 and leaving w that.
                    Dont tell me LOL

I'm trying to get V and I'm about to give up 700 DCs and not even got it +10 yet and I need it +12 its like 1 success to 60 fails, that is how it feels.
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Wew and I thought I had bad luck lol. Compared to you guys I feel happy with my luck, I made +13 on my frag and tried for +14, now I'm stuck and cant get it back up to +11... right now its at +7.
                      What are bugs?

Comment

why is the frag weapon level 30. isn't 40?

Comment

i have (had), my rogue frag to +15... used 40 DC from +10 to +15 ... best bit of luck iv had whole time playing. but i agree with the bogus %'s listed as iv had 3 fails in a row at 80% .. REALLY???

now only if i can get my toon undeleted.... Shadow, still waiting on word with that.
                          LISTEN! do you smell something?
                          I just killed you in the time it took you to read that.

Comment

I fell enchanting is like a gamble on this game. The % is right your luck just ran out when your trying to do this. This is coming from someone who failed to make a heart of eden 7 times when the shards where 2 plat and 50g per try thats really saying something. As for the frag enchanting I fell enchanting frag is alot easyer then most enchanting out their and most of you dont even know what I mean!

If any of you have purgitory gear then you should know enchanting that with major enchantment stones is a really pain in the but, however it is possable. I have managed with enchantment stones (Not mecs) to get purgitory gear to +7 and even to +9 thats from a 45% to 31%.

My advice for you if you cant enchante right, dont push your luck unless your rich enough to back up the loss!
                            Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                            Server: Glacial Planes.
                            Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                            !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

LOL im gonna get my perfect to IV and leave it alone, cant be bothered with this **

Comment

Working...
                              X