Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Put Island of Blessed Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The got rewards anyway the way it was before, it was perfectly fine the way it was last week.

Everyone got the purple packs, everyone was happy, everyone work together.

If it was suppose to be that way then R2 should NOT of brought it out how it was last week.

IT IS NOW FAILED EVENT, LIKE MONSTER BOOK, ZODIAC ETC

Everyone give R2 around of apluse for taking an amazing event and totally turning it to pile of dog poop
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Such a disappointment. You guys are always looking for the easy way out - and when you think you got it, you didn't and now complain about it. I'll still cooperate if you want to have the time slot changed, however, if not, there is nothing more to discuss.
      Any further discussions regarding this can be brought to my PM Box if you feel like continuing to argue with me.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

and when you think you got it, you didn't and now complain about it.
        NO one complied how it was last week

EVERYONE LOVED IT

As you said you don't play Crystal Saga anymore so you weren't on last week, so you have no idea what the players of Crystals are wanting and why they are angry about what has happened.

maybe you should look at this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lessings/page3

and you will be able see the problem and why everyone is so angry. there are plenty of complaints there regarding it
        Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-20-2013, 03:18 PM.
        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Which is why I clearly specified: "You guys are always looking for the easy way out".
          Thanks.

Comment

losing team still recive reward do u really think health orbs is a freaking reward when the other get ew and sp while we get health orb i dont freaking think so that no reward thats not even a pitty prize what the hell am i suppose to do with them damn lame pieces of **** im a blasted 120 eidy i have no need for that bull they called a reward
            if u wanted that way before u should have released it that way it's to late now to change it u already released that way dont go freaking changing to when ppl r enjoying it thats like giving everyone $100 and say opps my bad was only suppose to be $10 lemme have that back the response would be hell no r u stupid y take something good an ruin it lol the even the team with the winner said it sucks and it's boring cause they no even happy with it cause now they don't get as many packs as they use to so they don't think it's worth it that should smack u somewhere in your brain r2 maybe give u some damn common sense cause u
            seem to lack it common sense say's dont touch stuff that going well cause it will end up getting messed up and failing

Comment

lol we not wanting an easy way out it's not fair this way it all 1 sided it not fun and it's not fair and it breaks your gear we not looking for an easy way out we
              just loved how it was now we hate it u would never understand u wernt there u can talk all u want but unless u were there u wouldn't understand how it felt for once in 5+ months we actually had something to look foward to the next day now it ruined it was fun for awhile now no point we been waiting for so long for an event like this we finally get one and they change it now it pointless to do

Comment

Which is why I clearly specified: "You guys are always looking for the easy way out".
                an easy way out EXCUSE ME!! I abuse so many damn alts for Quiz so i can get a decent amount of MCs, I worked my butt off so I can get my Sperion and so I could get my Extreme Angel Lord Wings. Just like most of the players of this game have done. Why is it to much to ask that for ONCE we don't get screwed over? I don't think its to much to ask, I really don't.

This event was for once, one were we could all work together, oh but god forbid that we all work together and get on for 1 event.
                APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

What kind of comparison is that? That's a very terrible example to be using with this type of event. What you just said basically makes you sound like a spoiled little brat. Start working hard for your stuff, boy. It's what I was doing when I was playing. What other Lv. 67 Mortal Rogue will you have seen with 5.5k PATK without any buffs or blessings? High soul development, maxed out frag, etc. Worked hard for my stuff - something you best learn to do yourself.

Not everything is going to be perfect - you damn well know that. Throwing a tantrum will get you no where, especially on this gaming platform.

Comment

Sorry but like you said you dont event play CS anymore, so maybe someone that does should be commenting
                    Artemis1
                    Priest
                    Level64 Scion

Comment

Originally posted by SueDol View Post
                      Sorry but like you said you dont event play CS anymore, so maybe someone that does should be commenting
                      Sorry, but all I need are the short details to understand the new events will work - and I'm still knowledgeable of the game overall.

Comment

Ugh thank you R2 for destroying a perfectly good event, nice one -_- you failed again

Comment

Why did you touch this event?? There was nothing wrong with how it was before, now you have ruined it. Congratulate on spoiling an amazing event R2.
                          Character:(S39)Glockenspeil
                          Server: Erie Marsh
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Class: Rogue
                          Guild: Exile
                          Married:(S44)Apoloymi

Comment

It's quite simple, actually.
                            "Abusable event".
                            Oh, muh gawd.

Comment

ok how bout this i spent well over eight hundred thousand dollars to help thing damned company so after how much i freaking spend the least they can do is not mess up the damn events i dont spend so much to get damn crappy stuff every week i spend so we can get good stuff so if u gonna mess everything up give us **** not worth doing then i'll just stop spending my hard earned money and lets see how long ya last when no one is paying for anything on here so i don't wanna
                              hear no looking for an easy way out im sick of paying and getting useless **** im not looking for an easy way out im looking for someone worth me spending my
                              damn money cause i don't have to spend a dime how that for an easy way out come back once u have spent well over 800k then we can talk

Comment

talk about abuse i abused my damn wallet that what got abused

Comment

Working...
                                X