Put Island of Blessed Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, okay. I see your logic.
    You iz casher so u iz ritez bout event dat it not abusive n it ez n fair 4 evry1

I see your logic. No, just because you're a casher doesn't mean you get "special treatment" boy.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

you sound like a spoiled little brat. Start working hard for your stuff, boy.
      really hope that wasn't aimed at me, but like I stated before i HAVE worked damn hard for what I've got.

and aslo
      Sorry, but all I need are the short details to understand the new events will work
      you need to actually be playing the game to understand or to have any knowledge of how the players of Crystal Saga are feeling.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I spent more than a year on Crystal Saga and have jumped from Aquatic Crypts merged server to Nebulan Ridge merged server to Holorn Cliff merged server. I know exactly how the players feel.

Comment

I see your logic. No, just because you're a casher doesn't mean you get "special treatment" boy.
          I cash, but I don't want this event back to how it was for me, I want to back for ones that DON'T cash. The ones that were happy that finally they might actually be able to have a chance in getting somewhere in the game. Which now that has been taken away from them, and its not right for them.
          Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-20-2013, 03:57 PM.
          APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            It's quite simple, actually.
            "Abusable event".
            Oh, muh gawd.
            surely island of blessing is an event that can be abuse. I understand that r2 tries to limit the factor of abuse but depending on how you associate the word "abuse" and your intentions of your player base to have "fun" is a very conflicting idea. If you are afraid of players abusing an event then when the event is first release, the event should be made in such a way that it can not be abuse, not alter and change it after a week giving players false moments of joy and then smacking them right to the face. That is certainly not how a dedicated developer game company should operate. This only creates dissatisfaction between players and the gaming company itself. It is already difficult to obtain loots, not every player can be please or satisfied that's certainly true. However I do not see the need for you "BrotherVT" to call the players' complains as a need for an excuse for a easier way out of things. Almost every player that plays a game would prefer an easier way out of things when resources gets difficult to obtain. Everyone wants to be top, but that's virtually impossible of course, but at least have some consideration of the players by consulting the player base somehow for their opinion when altering an event that has already been release. This will in turn lower the amount of negative responses from the player base. A good game is successfully run when there is a mutual understand between the developers and the players with good mods operating to keep forum discussions positive in a respectful civilize manner.

Comment

exactly it's hard enough for non cashers already i wasn't always a casher but it really isn't fair to them and how much i spent r2 could at least do 1 blasted thing
              we want cause i'll tell u this if it ain't changed back i promise they won get another dime out of me until it is and that is final we ain't asking for special treatment i'm just getting fed up with the way they do stuff and completely ignore their so beloved players i remember what being new was like and i remember what being a non casher was like it ain't easy and it ain't fair for them to have to suffer cause of R2 stupid selfish nature and don't call me boy cause i'm not a kid anymore

oh and all u need r short details to know huh my entire server not 1 person not 9 ppl not 20 ppl the entire server has declared they no longer doing it so your
              details mean nothing they quit doing it saying wont work and not worth it so gl with that cause no one gonna be doing it until it's changed back soo.. hmph
              Last edited by Kagelol; 06-20-2013, 04:04 PM. Reason: 2 into one, Like magic!

Comment

i have gotten ahead in this game just fine without ever cashing. yeah i could prob be a lot stronger. and waaaa waaa waaa. at least you get to play while us joyopark players are still sitting in limbo. over 1 month now of not getting to take part in any new event or for that matter old event. enjoy what time you have. could be worse *wink* *wink*
                League of Angels
                ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                10.6 Million+ BR
                The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

lol i been here for along time lolz i seen all the good and bad things but this is one of the worse lol
                  but really your like the only one here that agrees and everyone else is against it we have u way out numbered even non r2 players r complaning your way over
                  ruled dude xD

Comment

Oh, because they don't want to do it, you think it will change? Nahhhhh.
                    Not many people do Survival of the Fittest, actually.
                    You say you aren't a kid anymore but you sure act like one.
                    You see the game you're playing right now? "I'm not doing this and this until I get this!" Child's play, boy.

Also, just because I'm way over-ruled doesn't mean anything will be changed, either. LOL

Comment

hahaha your one to talk im not the one that quit xD lol there a diff in the meaning of that im not spending anymore money on them unless we get things back not really childish it's common sense y waste your money on something your not benifiting from huh if they gonna screw everyone over im not gonna support them
                      cause i don't support that so dont come to me with that and another thing it's called politics look it up and actually on my server no one does sotf anymore so once again what were u saying

Comment

lol the reason im on this so damn much about this change is cause im studying to be a game designer and this is just sad this is not how your suppose to treat the player who play your game lol even the damn chinese server (the original server) has it the way we had it last week i was on there today lol

Comment

Yes, you made my point. No one did Survival of the Fittest and they complained about wanting it changed. Was it changed? Nah.
                          You actually don't even know my reasons behind quitting. The only thing I ever "cashed" for were costumes and I had the daily VIP monthly subscription. You're the one acting like the child because you can't get what you want. This isn't even based off of politics, you're actually pretty mindless about the whole situation.
                          You know what's funny? You know when the Battle Bear rewards first came out? What happened? People were making Lv. 11 alts, creating Battle Bears and transferring the GMUTs over to their main. The event wasn't just abused but it was also alt abused. The same applies here. Was the Lv. 11 Battle Bear reward intentional? Of course not. Was the transferring of teams intentional here? Of course it wasn't.

What else you got, boy? I like the barking when your bites are weak.

FYI, I'm not a Mod nor staff, so I can treat you any way I like. LOL

Comment

lol then lemme throw one back at u

Comment

They haven't changed the level for the toons to get the rewards but the Gmuts were changed back

The Rewards for battle Bear was changed to bound Gmuts, but there was such a kick up that this was done that they were changed back to un-bound.

The level requirement is still lev45.
                              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

In the beginning, there was no level requirement. You should know that if you were playing during that time.

Comment

Working...
                                X