No announcement yet.

Put Island of Blessed Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like u said remember the battle bears yea remember when the rewards were turned bound well we got them back now didn't we they not bound anymore and really i don't care for your reasons for quitting i dont care what u spent on i dont know u i never met u nor do i care to meet u so no matter what u say it wont make any difference to use players standing up for what we believe so no matter what u say from this point on it's irrelevant doesn't matter to anyone but u cause we really don't care what u have to say only what the gm and developers have to say lol i wanna talk to a gm not some quitter posting his thoughts on something that
    doesn't concern him cause he got no part in the game anymore

Comment

Lol I have more of a position on these forums than you can imagine. A position that not even you will ever obtain, ever. The whole "bound to unbound" wasn't the point I was making, so learn to read.
      Abusable event = Level requirement going up to 45.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

In the beginning, there was no level requirement. You should know that if you were playing during that time.
        I do remember that yes there was an emergency Maintenance done that next day to fix it.

But I don't get why your feeling the need to argue with people, this was made so players can have a say and talk to Mods or GMs about the event, not argue with players who aren't playing anymore -_-

I don't get why you are feeling the need to argue with players who would like a change?

maybe because of my ages I don't see the need pointless arguing
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

well duh of course i saw that but i think u missed the point i was making so y don't u learn to read they were turned bound just like this even turned us bound to the area we got the unbound gmuts back and we the server as a whole don't intend to stand by y r2 messes up another thing that was good for us lol if it
          abusing the event they worried about simply raise the lvl to something ppl wouldn't take the time to raise alts to duh it's not that hard the worse part isn't even
          the cant change it the fact that if u get disconnected it kicks u out and r2 has a bad habit of dcing ppl

Comment

might as well you bound the gmut rewards too then since its "abusable" too, talking so much but yet not playing. At the end of the day you don't feel what we feel because to bluntly put it, you're not a player of cs anymore, your opinion has no value.

Comment

Has more value than you think, boy.

Comment

dont mind him anymore i think he just mad that someone if fighting against what he say's lol he must like being in charge that's not gonna go over well with me xD anyway i didnt come here for a petty argument with some unknown person i only came to get my point across and possibly speak with a gm not to have a pointless convo with someone i dont even know lol

Comment

Lol you want to talk to a Mod? They'll agree with my points.

Comment

now as i said before from that point on nothing u say has any meaning so it's pointless to say anything else to me xD

Comment

Originally posted by Miki1314 View Post
                      might as well you bound the gmut rewards too then since its "abusable" too, talking so much but yet not playing. At the end of the day you don't feel what we feel because to bluntly put it, you're not a player of cs anymore, your opinion has no value.

Actually he visits my server every bit to hang out with me, great friend. long time player. has more knowledge of the game then you think. right next to me if not a bit more

Comment

yea a mod i speak with the gm's on aeria alot as well u have no idea how much i done for u ppl lol but that i'll keep to myself lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          Has more value than you think, boy.
                          lol first mistake, don't go randomly saying boy to think you're smart in what you say because you're confusing genders

secondly it has absolutely no value because all YOU are doing is arguing in a perspective of a non-cs player. If you aren't a cs player then your opinion do not count as a cs player. It doesn't matter who you have connections with. You aren't the boss around and certainly there is no need for your type of behavior and manner here on the forums stirring up pointless argument between yourself and players when you don't even play the game. Bluntly put it, if I was in your position not playing cs anymore, I'll say all sorts of stuff I want and it won't affect me in anyway. But if you come here to stir up argument with players just to show mods that players are ungrateful due to your remarks causing them to say ungrateful and disrespectful words towards the mods or the developers then you seriously need to reconsider what you're saying and simply leave a thread design for petition that does not need your input.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

Actually he visits my server every bit to hang out with me, great friend. long time player. has more knowledge of the game then you think. right next to me if not a bit more
                            oki doki if such is the case then I stand corrected for not acknowledging him for playing and having knowledge about the game. However I still don't see the need for him to be saying "boy" and "brat" in some of his responses that makes him sounds as though he can correct anyone for their opinion.

Comment

See, if you read other posts I have made, you will know that if there is something that needs to be changed, I can try to change them. It won't be a guarantee that it will change but some things WE can make happen. So my input actually does matter, regardless if I'm a non-cs player or not. Did I offer to change the time slot? Yes I did. Did I offer to change the attempts? No, because it's what will keep the event fair.
                              You want to abuse the event. Having everyone joining the winning team is "abusable" by definition. Simple as that.

Comment

that point being made it still doesn't matter to us lol i know the game inside and out i know it past it's history and it's present i been on cs for along time now
                                that's y it doesn't matter to me no matter which way u roll that dice it was messed up in everyway to bring something up so high then cut it short u got players from every server from every supporting site that has said the same thing im saying thats hundreds of players including myself that feel that way was the whole reason
                                i'm here now i'm speaking for them

Comment

Working...
                                X