No announcement yet.

Put Island of Blessed Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and if this is how it was suppose to be y release it without that change already added if it had been put like that the first time no one would be here complaining
    now

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      See, if you read other posts I have made, you will know that if there is something that needs to be changed, I can try to change them. It won't be a guarantee that it will change but some things WE can make happen. So my input actually does matter, regardless if I'm a non-cs player or not. Did I offer to change the time slot? Yes I did. Did I offer to change the attempts? No, because it's what will keep the event fair.
      You want to abuse the event. Having everyone joining the winning team is "abusable" by definition. Simple as that.
      Surely I do agree with you on the attempt part that it will keep the event fair, but fair for who? The players? What rewards will they get out of the event? When both side clashes with a mixture of big strong players and mortals, the fight pretty much goes on and on and all the rainstones are split into two halves. What happens then? No side gets the final loot packs because there is not enough rainstones to account for 120 so that they can get the purple rain packs. Why do players join this event? To get the purple rain packs. It's simple as that. If the event duration can be extended for a longer period of time or rainstone spawn rate is a bit faster then I do see the fairness in the event whereby it is possible to obtain the final rain pack at the end of the 50min duration of the event. But the way things are right now, neither side can obtain the final loot package and as players have mentioned before, they get disconnected while inside the event and when they disconnect, they are good as gone, can not re-enter. How is then, the event being fair to such unfortunate players?

Comment

Well, as we did have a similar issue with Sengolia, people logged off during the start of Sengolia until it finished and then collected the rewards and go out. Since this may have been the intent to prevent people from doing this, in case of players using alts to create a one sided fight, then that was their solution. If they disconnect, indeed it's unfortunate. Longer duration? I don't know what I can do about that, but Shadow and I can work out a solution for that. A 50 player limit? We can see what other solutions there are to that, also. See, you understand the point of it needing to be fair. That's the main point I've been trying to point out - but no one wishes to acknowledge.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

that was just it from the beginning the main issuse with two teams limited rain stones 5 mins only 1 spawn in 5 mins u could at least have 2-3 spawn of
          rainstones then everyone would get their share and it wouldn't matter what team u were on and ppl wouldn't want the switch the problem is lack of rain stones not for both to reach purple in fact not enough for 1 to reach purple if the other team gets enough of them

Comment

More rainstone spawns? We'll see what we can do about that, also.
            Simple and minor suggestions that could actually be implemented instead of demanding its original form back.
            All you need to do. Exactly what happened with the GMUT event.

Comment

seng those ppl were dumb u log off and get rewards here even if u did stay in after u go off u cant raise the color unless someone does something at if your offline which is like not being at your map u cant receive the rewards anyway so i dont see a reason y u cant stay in if u dc the event auto kicks u after it ends anyway

Comment

Originally posted by KingJam View Post
                seng those ppl were dumb u log off and get rewards here even if u did stay in after u go off u cant raise the color unless someone does something at if your offline which is like not being at your map u cant receive the rewards anyway so i dont see a reason y u cant stay in if u dc the event auto kicks u after it ends anyway
                it cause we would always have everyone on 1 team leaving and comming back would help all of us so it wouldn't be 1 sided and ppl wouldn't be left out that's y if they haddent touched anything my peaceful server would not be in flame of rage and anger at each other right now any reason r2 had for switching that is
                irrelevant it means nothing it was sooo good now no one is gonna do it anymore thats to your "recent changes" or how u call it "bug fixes" it was just fine
                everyone enjoyed it it benefited everyone now it benefits no one we were working together for once as a team ppl who were eneimes to u were your friends then so freaking much for that they need to change it back it's no fun anymore and it's no longer worth doing everyone liked it how it was and as for lagg it's prob your
                computers cause im always lag free no matter how many ppl there
                yea a mod i speak with the gm's on aeria alot as well u have no idea how much i done for u ppl lol but that i'll keep to myself lol
                been a volunteer for a while, so paying R2 doesn't pay me- just helps the game itself, which ty for- but that's where your money ends when directed to me- no offense. the only thing that changed was the ability to easily switch teams. and also been shown players have the ability to choose otherwise when on different teams. but if you've actually been a hardcore player in a epic server with good wars and great friends, even if you see some friends in seng you'll cut them slack. in my server we achieved this today, mostly~ the entire server was in co operation with each other,& I didn't have to lead them, players in the server took the position to ensure the event was set to specifics to try being fair to each team- yes it takes time adjusting to new changes- but that doesn't mean you can't find your own ways of playing the event. yes it is supposed to be red vs blue, but I think a majority of the community needs this event. work together with that portion of the community on your server to enforce the events awesomeness. if you say you donated as much as you did, then i'm sure you have powerful friends in the server already and yourself pretty OP,
                what I threw out as a Idea after the event was over, since there is always a learning curve. is now that we have that ten min- we can use it properly
                set up small faction of gather teams, small team collected of players from each side working together to sift the gatherers and ensure they are collecting &turning in or face consequences of pvp zone and not adhering to the greater good of community+same to anyone trying to spoil it for everyone= most powerful deciding factor.
                if want more island times, would suggest keep a suggestion thread alive. I already have one going for more blessing times.
                if they make more blessing times, as in the event multiple times a day. with the new enter only once that will prevent people from going to the event 2-3 times with 5-10 alts. which would be totally unacceptable abuse, as shown by the other things that were adjusted per what brother had described.
                so in a sense, if keep my suggestion thread alive and evolving, wouldn't battle be half done?
                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥More island of Blessings times please♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-20-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

yea more rainstone spawns would fix that whole prob cause then it wouldn't matter about the team cause u each get a shot it's be more like grb then but yea it does say u must be on map to get rewards so if they offline they would get nothing basicly

Comment

Here's a new way to address your guys' issue.
                    Someone create a "new thread" suggesting the minor details in which we can have Islands of Blessing improved.
                    Don't demand what you saw last week as it won't be happening. Being reasonable with the suggestions may get you what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                      Well, as we did have a similar issue with Sengolia, people logged off during the start of Sengolia until it finished and then collected the rewards and go out.. A 50 player limit?
                      Then I strongly recommend that the same specifications be applied to the event similar to how it is applied to sengolia for when players have unfortunately disconnected from the game and can still remain in the event grounds when reconnected, the problem I do however see occurring if such is implemented is the countdown timer because that timer gives a reward pack every 5mins and if the player disconnects for the entire duration of the event, they might not get anything at all. As for the 50 player limit per side solution seems very reasonable as it will limit lag, but then the second issue that will occur especially in large merge servers, is that not all players get the chance to enter, hence a solution of island of blessing event occurring twice a day would seem to be necessary then.

Comment

More time slots is what Shadow and I intend to pursue. That was a "gimme" already.

Comment

yea i don't like the thought of alt abuse my self i only have a shop char and my main if i wanted something i normally buy it no reason to use alt or abuse events
                          yea alot of use are strong and we have some ppl we wont atk in pvp areas if 1 attempt lvl 40 or 50 to enter more rainstones spawns per countdown i think that
                          lower the alt abuse then to a minimum and fix the problem the ppl of the server had about the teams as well

Comment

brothervt what exactly r u your not a gm or mod and not really a player anymore which kinda confuses me and make me wonder what r u now lol

Comment

An Ex-Mod still with connections.

Comment

ic well for one i think out biggest prob before which was the reason they were switching is cause like seng it's random and everyone but a 3-4 can end up on one
                                team i remember a few seng wasnt no one on red or blue all on one team not a single person to fight and the ones that did end up on the other team got destroyed was like 40 to 4 wasnt really fair lol

Comment

Working...
                                X