No announcement yet.

Put Island of Blessed Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy that there is no more alt abuse ..... hav seen players in my server with 20+ alts just sit inside and do nothing,ofc alt abuse will continue but that will depend on the players luck beside that pls do something to change the server time back to 10:00..... many of us r not able to do it at 12:00
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

I like how they did it. Especially with the time. It's annoying to have to wake up at nearly 9AM every day just for an event; why not just wait until around 12pm when there's more likely to be more players on? Gives people more time to rest in my opinion. As for the re-enter thing, I'm glad they fixed that. In my server they leave and re-enter until they're on the side with the stronger players, which to me is not fair. They're trying to make it a challenge where people NEED to work in order to get the things they want; that's what this entire game is about.

Though I agree with the fact they need to make it so that it doesn't ruin your gear. That's the one thing I agree on, but everything else I'm happy with. People are abusing this event by making 20+ alts and going to one side and just sitting there. Or, if your in my server, they move to another team because they want to be on the winning side, or they want to be with certain people.

(s38) Shrine of Ariel, (s66) Nightmoor Hollow
      IGN: Mulan, Starz
      Level: lvl 105+ , 55+
      Plane: Eidolon, Mortal
      Class: Rogue, Rogue

Oh, is this the part where I'm supposed to care?

Comment

i actually really dont care about winning or anything i just want to collect 11 white packs so i can collect as many as health orbs as i can

Comment

I don't either, but it just ticks me off people complain when some changes are made. Some I can understand, but this? This is good. I like it. No more alt abusing and no more picking sides. You take what is given to you. It doesn't matter who wins; it's just a game.

(s38) Shrine of Ariel, (s66) Nightmoor Hollow
          IGN: Mulan, Starz
          Level: lvl 105+ , 55+
          Plane: Eidolon, Mortal
          Class: Rogue, Rogue

Oh, is this the part where I'm supposed to care?

Comment

yeah but on the newgrounds server no matter what guild you are in when it comes to working together every guild comes together and come to a agreement and work together to reach a goal so everyone wins

Comment

Those who are complaining are the ones who just sits there and wait for someone strong to complete the 120 rain stones for purple packs. You should be ashamed of yourself and stop nonsense complaints. jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolejsi View Post
                Ok R2 your had finally made an event that was really good, and instead of leaving it alone you messed it up!!

Island of Blessed was perfectly fine the way it was before! It was an amazing event that EVERYONE loved

PUT IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS!!
                i second this !

Comment

the new island of blessings is ruined, mostly because of the time restraint... i hope you check the time preference for that event.. most players cant join because it was put into 12:10 timeslot... a very bad time... please put it on a better time schedule... your truly, Shadowdance... Hpping for a kind response.
                  Server: s61
                  Character name: Shadowdance
                  Class: Rogue
                  Type: Hybrid Shadow and Combat
                  Level: 77 Mortal
                  Pets: Baby Angel, Baby Demon, Teeka, Super Angel, Panda(Youth)
                  Guild: Darkened Fear

Comment

I want to fight on team with my friends.. if im going to be honor foder and be gang banged at least my friends are there getting stones for us. I HATE that we cant go out and in to get on team with friends, i HATE the time now cause most people aren't online then, pls put it back thank you!

Comment

what is the point of the poll. It is so one sided.
                      There should be an option to put the event back to how it was but keep the time as it is now.
                      It is ideal for UK players as it is 8.00pm.

However it is meant to be a pvp event. As it was, it was being exploited (no pvp taking place) and therefore the change was needed.

Comment

I think the time now is great, but they should change iob back to unlimited attempts to enter, people lag out all the time from this game and then they cant re enter its not fair. R2 you can do better then this, dont screw us completely ty.
                        💎Crystal Saga💎
                        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                        ☆Death Tank
                        ☆PvP King at your service
                        ☆Class:Knight
                        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by halsort View Post
                          what is the point of the poll. It is so one sided.
                          There should be an option to put the event back to how it was but keep the time as it is now.
                          It is ideal for UK players as it is 8.00pm.

However it is meant to be a pvp event. As it was, it was being exploited (no pvp taking place) and therefore the change was needed.
                          Actually the sheer bias of the poll from that is why I picked to leave it how it is now (since that obviously isn't what the creator wanted). Basically the poll as it is written is trying to get the time put back by hitching that onto peoples anger at not being able to leave and reenter to choose their team anymore. Fact is the time change and the team choosing change are 2 separate issues, and should be treated as such.

Comment

The time was better for me before but its still good time for me now, but I agree it should be changed back because I haven't seen anything like this where they change the time the next maintenance after its release which was such a stupid decision letting a lot of people down. There is a lot of events I cant take part in due to time zone and this event cant be at a good time for everyone so I say put back the time it was before or explain why you guys decided to change the time.
                            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                            SERVER:
                            Windshear Peaks
                            Trap ranger

Comment

Can't say the time is great for the Asian/Oceania players.

I think the attempt should stay 1/1. The sperion and the wings are not supposed to be easy, switching team and just going into the winning team isn't the way it should be. There should be challenge, that's why r2 made the SP, EW(unbound) the last pack.

As a non casher myself I'm very happy with this event. Even if it is 3am-4am without this event I would of been stuck at Sky Sperion with no mean to get SP, ALE as EW is too hard to get, or takes too much gold. Now I have a mean to upgrade them all because of this event. Even if its 1/1 attept there's still a way/chance of getting them.

I see many people complaining that r2 messed up but we actually got the event that will help us. Sperion isn't supposed to be maxed in a week, neither is the wings. So just enjoy the event. Enjoy that there ACTUALLY even is an event that we can get SP, EW for FREE.

I think we should just enjoy the event and stop complaining. It's better this way than not having the event at all.

Though I would like another time slot or change in time, I'm not going to complain like most of the people here. That being said my suggestion is that if there happens to be another time slot a person can only enter to one of those time slot (e.g. AR). Or even if somehow you change it back so that people can go in and out there should be a restriction buff like sengolia that doesn't let you go back in, except without having a 1 hour limit it should be day limit, whereby the buff is removed upon reset. This would mean that each character can only go in once a day and not let the US players have too much advantage over the Asian/Oceania players by being able to get double the loot from the event.

Comment

I fell this should stay the way it is. It is way more balance now and not one sided like it was last week. Also the time is great as orignoly the time was 7 am for me and im normally resting cause I do night time secruity so that time really sucked. However 9 am I dont have a problem with this.

I honestly dont see the problem here with this. What I do see is alot of people wanting it changed back so they can abuse it to their own advantage to get a head in the game something the producers did not entend for. If you think otherwise then you need to take a step back and see it from other peoples point of views of who couldent do it. Also as I recall last week quite a few people complainined about the time and about the one sidedness which is why it was changed, atleast the people who did do it for the 7 days they where allowed should be gratfull not disappointing its still their just needs more team work.

Also on a side note, yesterday our entire server did team work and even leting a different team win but once that team got purple pack we all backed off and let the other group get as high as they could go. That truly was a great blissed rain for thous who know what I mean they can respond.

I also agree with what brotherVT has been saying in this thread, their are some things that do need to change about the event, but the time and attempts are not one of them. Things that can be done can be, Having more then one done once a day however still 1 attempt as to not abuse it. 2, Make more instances for it like sengolia and put a cap at 100 people per side that will limit it as well as prevent some of the lag. 3, make the rainstone spawn atleast twice in a 5 minute time frame if that is done then both teams with the right amount of cooperation can get purple packs on both sides. The math has been done their is in total 205 rainstones that spawn in the 50 minutes.
                                Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                                Server: Glacial Planes.
                                Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                                !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Working...
                                X