What kind of **** is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banjardowo
    started a topic What kind of **** is this?

What kind of **** is this?

Just finished enchanting my failure super angel (cause it got only useless skills) to +13, adjusting its aptitude at its best (INT aptitude being the highest) and its maturity at 11,5 (12,5 being the highest, can't do more as i ran out of maturity whip) and the result is NOTHING. Neither of MATK, PDEF/MDEF, Crit or dodge increased at all. Nothing even the slightest. After blowing all of my valuable platinum which i accumulated to death to purchase maturity stones&whips&training potions, i got nothing at all in the end.

What i want to ask is . . . what kind of **** i've gone through?

• Raynethx
    replied
    oh whatever sarcasm is useless anyhow if you have any better suggestions then be my guest everyman to themselves like they say plus it's his choice not yours not anyone elses & that's that all my hard work wasted KA-POOF in the air just like that sorry to be the bringing of bad news
    Last edited by Raynethx; 06-30-2013, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
    well in that case then you don't have to act like that not doing yourself any good either just trying to help out
    really?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ehkrsgfi.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1671064

Leave a comment:

• Raynethx
    replied
    well in that case then you don't have to act like that not doing yourself any good either just trying to help out

Leave a comment:

• DrainMe
    replied
    People have the right to their opinion regardless so if you don't like what is said or how it is said then **** and stay off the thread Raynethx.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    i think ppl should just keep their trap shut about finding an angry player on forum that is voicing their opinion, theyre human and have the right to be upset... the right to speak their mind. if u dont like it thats ok, but dont poke da bear... know im sayin?

Leave a comment:

• JPwayne82444
    replied
    Maturity and aptitudes both work as the pet levels up, not immediately. Basically if you have a high intel aptitude every level your pet will gain more intel than if you had a low one, and high maturity gives you more points that you get to assign than low maturity does. So to put it simply the earlier you get your mat, apptitudes, and enchanting right, the stronger your pet will be when it is leveled.

Leave a comment:

• Raynethx
    replied
    arh a rude one we have here pleased to make your acquaintance you'd do well to control that temper of yours if i do say so myself hehe
    Last edited by Raynethx; 06-29-2013, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• loveshay
    replied
    welcome to crystal saga r2games you must be new here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X