Pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet

When are we going to see these pet souls released? its kinda rude to have the item description for this feature say something like "save these up" when theyre useless trash, and many new players waste their vault space by saving these useless items. ....and then ofc they get made fun of :P

All joking aside i think its about time you guys released it, or gave us a bit of feedback as to when we MIGHT see it.... and the next RB plane would be nice too... its really boring when ur max everything.

I think it is likely worth holding a few on an alt, since items for unreleased content have been useful in the past (specifically I'm thinking of the arctic bequeather or whatever it was called shards that used to drop in RV, and were changed into Frageron Soul Essence when the frag system was released). Other than that I agree with you on all points here.

Comment

yeah i have an alt with a stack of each of the common items, and several stacks of the blue ones for rbq. funny how it says that its for feeding your mount tho...

Comment

Working...
      X