ABOUT IOB(Island of Blessings)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABOUT IOB(Island of Blessings)

GM, can you revised the level requirement for IOB? damn! too many players logging in their toon just for the prize on IOB. i think the LAG and DISCONNECTION problem during IOB will be resolved by this. maybe if u can make lvl 80+ / for SCION & EIDOLON only.

Originally posted by ecarg23 View Post
    GM, can you revised the level requirement for IOB? damn! too many players logging in their toon just for the prize on IOB. i think the LAG and DISCONNECTION problem during IOB will be resolved by this. maybe if u can make lvl 80+ / for SCION & EIDOLON only.

I know a few people who level their alts to those levels and planes, just gives people a goal. especially if take away the rewards they've gotten used to now, just bait to level characters to get to it again if not already. know a lot of people with lv 50+ alts. didn't take me long to make 3-4 myself.
    would say most of the lag is actually caused by the sheer amount of immortal sperions (people with max sperions who's effects can't be hidden) all clustered in one place.
    here's a example
    Click image for larger version

Name:	blockp.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	1670910
    pearly blue is a scion alt of a casher on my server. notice them in that bunch fresh out of the island block party
    that is just one L after the event, each L 1-5 is like that with a mix of people with max gear and alts. cut out most of the alts/can never cut out all alts- still the super lag from all the sperions spazzing.

was a better suggestion about splitting the event into more instances in another thread
    Island of Blessings Suggestions&Feedback:

that would cut down on some lag. but if you yourself are using alts, or more then one character ( which i'm sure you are- everyone has a alt or two) then that would also be a contributing factor. can't really blame other peoples alts for making your alts lag when you have a ton of accounts running.
    many ways could put it, but basically better ways could improve this event. wholeheartedly against making it only for 80+ scion +eido only.
    that's harsher then rebirth quest and rebirth quest gives similar, yet so many haven't been able to do rebirth quest because of getting say world boss quests even after they are defeated 2x for the day. Community needs this event to be good. not ruined over certain people who abuse it hard to try giving it a bad rep an ruin it for everyone else
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-27-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Shadow is right making it only lev80 Scions/Eido wont work. I know about 10+ players on my server that have Alts that are lev80-120 Scion and Eido. I myself have alts thats are Scion and Eido lev80+
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

what they need to do is put a timer for inactive that way who has the quickness to move about several pages whilst makiing sure there main dont get killed whilst there doing it and open up more L for it will make it alot easier me think

Comment

Working...
        X