Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

guardian angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guardian angel

how many star's will it be for the guardian angel??

its never the same amount of stars for anything so asking is pointless, there is no answer. ive got a super angel in one click with one character and a super demon took 12 stars on another character. its a gamble like enchantment.

Comment

Originally posted by flashtimo789 View Post
      how many star's will it be for the guardian angel??

some people in my server got about these amounts needed for stars, however let it be known that the amount of stars varies per try an per person and actual mc consumption will be different.
      takes roughly 16-20 stars, could be less - could be more. but that seems to be the generic middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
        its never the same amount of stars for anything so asking is pointless, there is no answer. ive got a super angel in one click with one character and a super demon took 12 stars on another character. its a gamble like enchantment.

Oh goodie I have my guardian angels at 15 stars no idea how much Mc I used I was lucky.
        Last edited by -NeonCookies-; 09-16-2013, 09:46 AM.
        Game: Crystal Saga
        Server: s60 Exigen Bluff
        ING: Polka
        Pet: Teeka/Fire Lord/Guardian Angel
        Honor: Duke gaining honor
        Plain: Scion
        Class: Priest (Support Priest)
        Wings: Extreme Angel Lord +5 (collecting ew)
        Level: 72 gaining lvs
        Mount: Gorilla Titan
        Ladder Ranking: lvs66
        you wont see me active anymore but I visit server now then
        Weapons: Perfect Fragrance

Lunaria Story: Currently playing jumping server to server trying to research more about the
        game.

Comment

Working...
        X