Get a grip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a grip

why do u keep putting up the amount to cash using the phone 1min its 10 pound for 1k crystals next its 10pound for 500 i MEAN *** man get a grip
    Last edited by DIDDYK52; 06-27-2013, 05:35 PM.

unless its just me but i think it is unfair

Comment

wow you have to pay $20 for $10 worth off crystals with your phone il not be cashing any more now

Comment

yeah well once over it was £10 for 1k but now its £20 1k it changes all the time

Comment

but yet £30 gets u £40 worth using a bank card

Comment

i mean it is bad enough u charge more to use a phone for VIP but crystal as-well not everyone has money in there banks all the time or cards get declined the phone is another way it should be the same price not more

Comment

the fee are from other company who give the offer and make you able to buy crystal with phone, your phone service provider included as the suspect why you have to charge so much money to get only a lil amount of crystal

Comment

so why was it i could use £10 for 1k xtal the other day but now its gone up then give it a week it will go down

Comment

then one day it is 1pound per text but other times it is 10 pence per text ????

Comment

Originally posted by DIDDYK52 View Post
                    so why was it i could use £10 for 1k xtal the other day but now its gone up then give it a week it will go down
                    market, currency exchange

Comment

i mean to me it s abit daft it if keeps changing price all the time

Comment

1 week its 1 price the next its a different price

Comment

Originally posted by DIDDYK52 View Post
                          1 week its 1 price the next its a different price
                          read my answer on 1st page before keep posting dammit

Comment

so i can take it there is nothing that can be done it is something i will need to take up with Vodafone and there as much use as a chocolate fireguard all i wanted to know was why it changes every week but i will take it up with them and we will see

Comment

so that changes every week then??? we will see what Vodafone says...

Comment

Working...
                              X