Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Get a grip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIDDYK52
    started a topic Get a grip

Get a grip

why do u keep putting up the amount to cash using the phone 1min its 10 pound for 1k crystals next its 10pound for 500 i MEAN *** man get a grip
    Last edited by DIDDYK52; 06-27-2013, 05:35 PM.

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cptbhjon.gif
Views:	3
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1670953
    whatevs dude

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    DIDDYK I have no idea why you feel the need to post over and over again on this.

You just have to wait for a reply like we all do, and not carry on going and on about the issue.

Also yes that waiting period for the Crystals is up to 24 hours.

Now please understand that R2 also has a lot of other issue to deal with and one of their Mod will be with as soon as one of them can.

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    or am i wasting ur time u are not even bothered about this chat no more u get bored that easy

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    with me been a casher is wasyes no time coming through and still no sing of it HMMMMMMM

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    hmmmm now heres a new 1 for ya where is the crystal i payed for ??? normaly with my acc i get it straight away it has already been a few hours whats the limit 24 hours

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    so that changes every week then??? we will see what Vodafone says...

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    so i can take it there is nothing that can be done it is something i will need to take up with Vodafone and there as much use as a chocolate fireguard all i wanted to know was why it changes every week but i will take it up with them and we will see

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Originally posted by DIDDYK52 View Post
    1 week its 1 price the next its a different price
    read my answer on 1st page before keep posting dammit

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    1 week its 1 price the next its a different price

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    i mean to me it s abit daft it if keeps changing price all the time

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Originally posted by DIDDYK52 View Post
    so why was it i could use £10 for 1k xtal the other day but now its gone up then give it a week it will go down
    market, currency exchange

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    then one day it is 1pound per text but other times it is 10 pence per text ????

Leave a comment:

• DIDDYK52
    replied
    so why was it i could use £10 for 1k xtal the other day but now its gone up then give it a week it will go down

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    the fee are from other company who give the offer and make you able to buy crystal with phone, your phone service provider included as the suspect why you have to charge so much money to get only a lil amount of crystal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X