Question about the skills of GN & ED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the skills of GN & ED

Since their skills are same as before they were morphed (correct me if i'm wrong), Is it possible that the level skill of GN and ED are level 2 ? compared to BA and DK
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

No, still level 1. A couple of people on my server have them, and I checked specifically for that.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
      No, still level 1. A couple of people on my server have them, and I checked specifically for that.
      So then , this new pet is such damn , well , maybe they have a high apt. and maturity but they're skills are important too GM must include to higher the level of the skills =/

Edit : Since pet skill book of ** and DK skill are very rare

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
        So then , this new pet is such damn , well , maybe they have a high apt. and maturity but they're skills are important too GM must include to higher the level of the skills =/

i heard you said "this new pet is such a damn".
        you must be new here.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	crystalsaga1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	280.2 KB
ID:	1670973

Comment

Pet books isn't that rare if you spend a lot of Lucky Coins at the Wishing Well, with multiple alts, everyday.
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
            Pet books isn't that rare if you spend a lot of Lucky Coins at the Wishing Well, with multiple alts, everyday.
            aint nobody got a time for that

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
              i heard you said "this new pet is such a damn".
              you must be new here.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]45656[/ATTACH]
              LOL no i'm not though infact that were wasting many mc for only high apt. and maturity and whatabout the skills ? still the same ? and pet skill book of Beastlord pets are so rare , I've use my 10 altss to do that and it was nothing all i got was some basic pet skill book =/

Comment

LOL no i'm not though infact that were wasting many mc for only high apt. and maturity and whatabout the skills ? still the same ? and pet skill book of Beastlord pets are so rare , I've use my 10 altss to do that and it was nothing all i got was some basic pet skill book =/
                oo okay Click image for larger version

Name:	knfnpned.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1670998
                (i've no idea what he/shes sayin)

Comment

i mean using 10 alts for wishing well , doesnt make sense i always got advanced and basic skills , etc.

Comment

I've never gotten skillbooks for dk/ba starter skills before o.o and I've been doing wishing well twice a day with 30 alts for about 2 months now...
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

You don't get books for the skills they come with like DKs start skills of Demonic Domain, Satanic Frenzy and Power of Faith. Or the BAs start skills
                      which are Angelic of Domain, Greater Angelic Aura and Power of Faith as they haven't been released. But you get books for the skills they learn while leveling up
                      Last edited by Apoloymi; 07-01-2013, 04:05 PM.
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                        You don't get books for the skills they come with like DKs start skills of Demonic Domain, Satanic Frenzy and Power of Faith. Or the BAs start skills
                        which are Angelic of Domain, Greater Angelic Aura and Power of Faith as they haven't been released. But you get books for the skills they learn while leveling up
                        Really ? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X