X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lDemonMirajanel
    started a topic Question about the skills of GN & ED

Question about the skills of GN & ED

Since their skills are same as before they were morphed (correct me if i'm wrong), Is it possible that the level skill of GN and ED are level 2 ? compared to BA and DK

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    You don't get books for the skills they come with like DKs start skills of Demonic Domain, Satanic Frenzy and Power of Faith. Or the BAs start skills
    which are Angelic of Domain, Greater Angelic Aura and Power of Faith as they haven't been released. But you get books for the skills they learn while leveling up
    Really ? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    You don't get books for the skills they come with like DKs start skills of Demonic Domain, Satanic Frenzy and Power of Faith. Or the BAs start skills
    which are Angelic of Domain, Greater Angelic Aura and Power of Faith as they haven't been released. But you get books for the skills they learn while leveling up
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 07-01-2013, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    I've never gotten skillbooks for dk/ba starter skills before o.o and I've been doing wishing well twice a day with 30 alts for about 2 months now...

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    i mean using 10 alts for wishing well , doesnt make sense i always got advanced and basic skills , etc.

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
    LOL no i'm not though infact that were wasting many mc for only high apt. and maturity and whatabout the skills ? still the same ? and pet skill book of Beastlord pets are so rare , I've use my 10 altss to do that and it was nothing all i got was some basic pet skill book =/
    oo okay Click image for larger version

Name:	knfnpned.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1670998
    (i've no idea what he/shes sayin)

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
    i heard you said "this new pet is such a damn".
    you must be new here.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]45656[/ATTACH]
    LOL no i'm not though infact that were wasting many mc for only high apt. and maturity and whatabout the skills ? still the same ? and pet skill book of Beastlord pets are so rare , I've use my 10 altss to do that and it was nothing all i got was some basic pet skill book =/

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
    Pet books isn't that rare if you spend a lot of Lucky Coins at the Wishing Well, with multiple alts, everyday.
    aint nobody got a time for that

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    So then , this new pet is such damn , well , maybe they have a high apt. and maturity but they're skills are important too GM must include to higher the level of the skills =/

Edit : Since pet skill book of ** and DK skill are very rare
    Pet books isn't that rare if you spend a lot of Lucky Coins at the Wishing Well, with multiple alts, everyday.

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    So then , this new pet is such damn , well , maybe they have a high apt. and maturity but they're skills are important too GM must include to higher the level of the skills =/

i heard you said "this new pet is such a damn".
    you must be new here.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	crystalsaga1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	280.2 KB
ID:	1670973

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
    No, still level 1. A couple of people on my server have them, and I checked specifically for that.

Leave a comment:

• JPwayne82444
    replied
    No, still level 1. A couple of people on my server have them, and I checked specifically for that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X