Please explain ultimate game card?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please explain ultimate game card?

well i cant use playspan, i'm to stupid to protect my own account information any longer. Paypal is jacked up beyound belief, I already have an account therefor cant make a new one but also cant get the pw for my account because I didn't create it and can't verify any info. Moneybookers says they dont except payments from people in the state of Illinois, they must think we are morons too. SSSSooooooo I'm running out of options. I know my card was used on other accounts btw, i logged onto their accounts and used my information to purchase what they wanted. That's not fraud. You guys really don't wanna make money do ya? You are out the 20 or so dollars i would have spent my last 2 paydays not to mention the vip i want to buy my husband (in game husband). so sad for you.

Originally posted by MandixMage View Post
    well i cant use playspan, i'm to stupid to protect my own account information any longer. Paypal is jacked up beyound belief, I already have an account therefor cant make a new one but also cant get the pw for my account because I didn't create it and can't verify any info. Moneybookers says they dont except payments from people in the state of Illinois, they must think we are morons too. SSSSooooooo I'm running out of options. I know my card was used on other accounts btw, i logged onto their accounts and used my information to purchase what they wanted. That's not fraud. You guys really don't wanna make money do ya? You are out the 20 or so dollars i would have spent my last 2 paydays not to mention the vip i want to buy my husband (in game husband). so sad for you.
    looks like you get(cause) so much trouble only for getting some numbers behind a little image of purple reversed triangle, keep your money. Buy something useful in real life instead. Click image for larger version

Name:	sggltiqi.gif
Views:	6
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1671066

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
      looks like you get(cause) so much trouble only for getting some numbers behind a little image of purple reversed triangle, keep your money. Buy something useful in real life instead. [ATTACH=CONFIG]45813[/ATTACH]
      Indeed , but if your a hardcore gamer you can
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Its MY money, i buy whatever I want to buy. That's how it works deary.

Comment

Originally posted by MandixMage View Post
          ...they dont except payments from people in the state of Illinois...
          I assume you are from Illinois. Check http://www.ultimategamecard.com/wheretobuy.html see if there is any of those store near you.

As for how to recharge, it's more or less the same steps in this thread

Originally posted by *azu*
          Using UGC in crystal saga:

At the billing part you will be ask the following:

Email: sample@sample.com (the one you used to register in crystal saga match with the character/account)
          Confirm: sample@sample.com (the one you used to register in crystal saga match with the character/account)

PIN: ULTIMATE GAME CARD
          Click Add to cart

For VIP instructions:
          Login your account at cs.r2games.com, Then click recharge.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9978[/ATTACH]
          After clicking recharge you will be directed to store.r2games.com. Click VIP then Choose your server and character name.
          Click "here" for UGC payment/other payment options
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9979[/ATTACH]
          For UGC payment, fill up the following information then click add to card and confirm payment
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9980[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9981[/ATTACH]
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Use UGC more faster in recieving your crystal than PayPal
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
            X