Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please urgent

Alsalam 3alykom

please i need help i have acc in alnegm arabic server and i transfer to eng server i playing after transfer more thin 3 month and when tray to sign i am not fund my character my character lvl 70+ after 2 time re-berth please where my character

acc : Zaaak

character : Zaak

Please send in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com for assistance.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I am not fund my character

Comment

Please help me

Comment

Create a character on a different server, and use that to send in your ticket with

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I make a ticket and invalid login please help me i need pay crystal in my acc

Comment

Because you need to send in a New Ticket, not try to log into the ticket..

Go here: http://tickets.r2games.com/newa.php?id=1

Comment

Originally posted by zaaak View Post
                Alsalam 3alykom

please i need help i have acc in alnegm arabic server and i transfer to eng server i playing after transfer more thin 3 month and when tray to sign i am not fund my character my character lvl 70+ after 2 time re-berth please where my character

acc : Zaaak

character : Zaak
                salam, make a new character in eng server or send a ticket as memorylane said.

Comment

Working...
                X