Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I muted, I haven't done anything.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why am I muted, I haven't done anything.

    Respond Mods, one minutes everything is fine, next, I'm muted for no reason. s63 RemRain. Fix it quick...this is stupid. I wasn't speaking anywhere but party chat, and I wasnt reported there for anything.

  • #2
    File A ticket to better find out why, and please stop flooding
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

    Comment


    • #3
      A ticket would be fine if it was actually answered in a fair amount of time...

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm off to bed since its late, but since I've payed you for VIP for the month. I expect to have a valid, no nonsense reason to this inquire come morning. I will be less likely to buy VIP again if I am not granted even a simple request as this, as I am certain I have done nothing to deserve this treatment in game. Do your footwork before punishing whom ever you feel. My ticket has been filed, so a response is expected. I look forward to an informed and valid reason for this mistreatment.

        Comment


        • #5
          What is the ticket number?
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zavor View Post
            Respond Mods, one minutes everything is fine, next, I'm muted for no reason. s63 RemRain. Fix it quick...this is stupid. I wasn't speaking anywhere but party chat, and I wasnt reported there for anything.
            I feel you. But buying VIP wont change anything, maybe spent more and you'll immune

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
              I feel you. But buying VIP wont change anything, maybe spent more and you'll immune
              Lmao yeah buying VIP doesnt make you VIP by any means. hahahaha

              Comment


              • #8
                Sometimes we should exercise our right to "Remain Silent"....just saying.

                Comment


                • #9
                  thread will be closed, if need help with getting a answer from ticket after you have followed all verification processes pm me ticket # please
                  Manu Forti

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X