Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I'm Begging GM's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Begging GM's

GM's please change the time of Island of Blessing its hard to awake 3:00am in the morning. Please change the time like 17:00 server time above. Many players like my request please GM's Thanks and more power

This game is played by players from all over the world and therefore events will not please everyone. At the moment this event is ideal for European players. As most of the other events are timed specifically for USA it makes a change to be able to do an event at an ideal time.

Comment

There is already a Forum page regarding this issue.

A change of time would not benefit anyone that much, but an addition of more times would.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?72888

There is the link of the current Island of Blessing forum page.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by hellraizer View Post
        GM's please change the time of Island of Blessing its hard to awake 3:00am in the morning. Please change the time like 17:00 server time above. Many players like my request please GM's Thanks and more power
        dont need to change the time again, need to add a second time suited for players in other places aroundthe world. like avernal realm, 2 times in a day, 1 attempt per day

+1 apo
        Last edited by TeaganJocics; 07-04-2013, 12:15 PM. Reason: +1 Apo

Comment

GM' change the time of island of blessing or add other time please....

Comment

Originally posted by hellraizer View Post
            GM' change the time of island of blessing or add other time please....
            I have posted the link for you to comment on regarding Island of Blessed.
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
            X