Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

SCAM REPORT FROM S63(Hellstorm)...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAM REPORT FROM S63(Hellstorm)...

I should've known better than to be trusting. I guess It's my fault in the first place to be scammed, maybe you can say I deserved it for wanting something out of ordinary. OK here goes...

I wanted to have a July 4th promo costume for myself, so I thought about trading my 26pcs MC for one. Someone messaged me whose name is toon's name is Chy, she is a lvl 45 female knight, she has costume on her own and an Epic heart of eden and a panda pet, so I gave my trust. We commenced talking in private message and she said to meet her in SG, after a while she messaged me and said she is in bath and can't do the trade herself so she is sending her alt Falmar, it was ok for me because I really wanted the costume so again I gave my trust. The deal went on and before I gave my MC I asked here If I needed to add her as friend in order to gift me, she said it's not needed. A little bit skeptical now and doubt begins to seep in me, but then again I said to myself YOLO right! I should've trusted my guts. After the trade she said to refresh my browser to recieve my item, but before I did I made screenshots on our conversations. Here they are....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	scam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	922.9 KB
ID:	1737278Click image for larger version

Name:	scam2.jpg
Size:	925.3 KB
ID:	1737279Click image for larger version

Name:	scam3.jpg
Size:	972.2 KB
ID:	1737280Click image for larger version

Name:	scammer.jpg
Size:	874.7 KB
ID:	1737281Click image for larger version

Name:	scam1.jpg
Size:	400.2 KB
ID:	1737282

I am not demanding for anything and I know my items won't be back, I just want this char to be banned or if possible IP banned, I know I am not her or his victim and maybe she will have more in the future, so please GM's/Admins/Mods...SIR please take action.
    "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Please File A Ticket With The Screenshots.http://www.r2games.com/community/support
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Nah, It's not that biggie for me, I just wanna inform the public so next time they will be more vigilant unlike me..BTW sir some say he/she is also Dy the infamous scammer in our server I guess he really enjoy doing this things to people.

Comment

Originally posted by DX0003 View Post
        I should've known better than to be trusting. I guess It's my fault in the first place to be scammed, maybe you can say I deserved it for wanting something out of ordinary. OK here goes...

I wanted to have a July 4th promo costume for myself, so I thought about trading my 26pcs MC for one. Someone messaged me whose name is toon's name is Chy, she is a lvl 45 female knight, she has costume on her own and an Epic heart of eden and a panda pet, so I gave my trust. We commenced talking in private message and she said to meet her in SG, after a while she messaged me and said she is in bath and can't do the trade herself so she is sending her alt Falmar, it was ok for me because I really wanted the costume so again I gave my trust. The deal went on and before I gave my MC I asked here If I needed to add her as friend in order to gift me, she said it's not needed. A little bit skeptical now and doubt begins to seep in me, but then again I said to myself YOLO right! I should've trusted my guts. After the trade she said to refresh my browser to recieve my item, but before I did I made screenshots on our conversations. Here they are....
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]46426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46430[/ATTACH]

I am not demanding for anything and I know my items won't be back, I just want this char to be banned or if possible IP banned, I know I am not her or his victim and maybe she will have more in the future, so please GM's/Admins/Mods...SIR please take action.
        yes, sure.. yolo.. i love muricans

Comment

Seems scammers are getting smarter- telling people to refresh their page so that the convo and evidence of the trade are no longer on your screen.

Please keep in mind that new costumes can be traded through the trade window.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well sadly 4th of july costume's an old one so it has to be gifted, can't be traded. They should just make a new item code for those costumes with the same exact look and stats, but have the ability to be traded...

Anyway, to gift, the person does need you as a friend. So without that, the person wouldn't be able to gift it to you anyway.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              Well sadly 4th of july costume's an old one so it has to be gifted, can't be traded. They should just make a new item code for those costumes with the same exact look and stats, but have the ability to be traded...

Anyway, to gift, the person does need you as a friend. So without that, the person wouldn't be able to gift it to you anyway.
              I've sent people gifts who aren't on my friend's list.

I forgot about recycled costumes. I will ask the team if it's possible to change the item codes so they become new in the future.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

After the deal, when she asked me to refresh, I knew then I was scammed so I took the screenshots. I was not scammed in my long stay in the game so I think It was a baptism in fire. This player has not been apprehended and punished that is why he continues to scam players specially newbies. I hope he really gets whats coming for him.

Comment

Working...
                X