No announcement yet.

Game Mechanics - Blood Beam calculations does not compute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the dmg difference between the skills gets bigger with more m.atk and hp from what ive noticed. A friend with lower stats only had a 10k difference
    Lv 1 blood beam doesn't do more dmg than improved tho so its from leveling it up that it gains some extra multipliers it shouldn't
    can you confirm that blood beam is doing more dmg than it should or than improved and master are doing less than it should?
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
      the dmg difference between the skills gets bigger with more m.atk and hp from what ive noticed. A friend with lower stats only had a 10k difference
      Lv 1 blood beam doesn't do more dmg than improved tho so its from leveling it up that it gains some extra multipliers it shouldn't
      can you confirm that blood beam is doing more dmg than it should or than improved and master are doing less than it should?
      I've tested it out in the past and it always came out right. However, when I test it out, I don't use crits and/or lucky strike. That's because my crit rate and my luck are horrible (i'm a support priest). So this bug might just occur with crits.

But I'll try. I'll post screenies in a bit.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

HP: 211,152
        MATK: 53,097
        Crit Dmg: 187% (stop laughing ...)
        Luck: 59

Admittedly when I tested it out in the past, my stats were way (WAY) worse so it might just not have been as noticeable.

BB1: 58k, max crit 109k
        BB2: 60k, max crit 113k
        BB3: 62k, max crit 116k
        BB4: 64k, max crit 120k
        BB5: 65k, max crit 123k

I did mention crits tend to range so I observed a few.
        They were typically anywhere between 77k and whatever max I wrote up there.

IBB1: 58k, max crit 110k
        IBB2: 59k, max crit 110k
        IBB3: 59k, max crit 111k
        IBB4: 60k, max crit 112k
        IBB5: 60k, max crit 112k (almost 113k)

What I find interesting is how little IBB improved with each level. BB1 improved a lot more with each level it got.
        I also experienced a range of crits from about 77k to the max mentioned.

MBB1: 59k, max crit 112k
        MBB2: 60k, max crit 112k
        MBB3: 60k, max crit 113k
        MBB4: 61k, max crit 114k
        MBB5: 61k, max crit 114k

And for blood beam, all of my attacks were about the same. Actually the crits seeme to get worse.
        They were around 112,900k at first and went a bit down to 112,800k for MBB4.

I did take screenshots but of course I'm having issues uploading them grr. I'll keep trying and edit.

This is actually very interesting because they don't match my stats at all lol. If I put in my matk and hp and bonus damage, I should have around 51k to 53k damage from top to bottom. If I put in my crit the way it worked for you guys (+100%), I should have about 146k - 153k. If I put in my crit the way you originally thought it worked, I get 95k - 100k. My numbers don't match my stats with any of the formulas at all anymore.
        Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 07-07-2013, 09:04 PM.
        (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

so lets agree to keep using basic blood beam 5 forever LOL now we got 3 extra sp by stopping at blood pact haha
          that aside I found an even more terrible bug that plagues the new 130 heal/aoe/atk skill
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....793#post593793
          pass the word squintina, im counting on ya LOL
          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
            so lets agree to keep using basic blood beam 5 forever LOL now we got 3 extra sp by stopping at blood pact haha
            that aside I found an even more terrible bug that plagues the new 130 heal/aoe/atk skill
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....793#post593793
            pass the word squintina, im counting on ya LOL
            well personally I'm still using magic missile because I used those extra skill points to max support skills..but if I did want a good attack, then yeah I'd go with blood beam 5! AND OMG they better fix that new 130 skill bug.
            (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

really? im curious what your support build is. Tried to pm you for details but your inbox is full LOL
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

R2 nerfed priest skills in some aspects and messed around, so that's probably why they're kind of bugged. I heard that the eido skill for blood priest do not work. Next to that lucky strike isn't that unnatural when you have high luck. x - x
                Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
                IGN: Silverblitz
                Guild: Apocalypse
                Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
                Lv: 123 Eidolon
                Honor: Emperor
                Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

will save this thread and look into it a bit myself( have a high level priest &stack of SOTS) &talk to some ppl about it

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                    will save this thread and look into it a bit myself( have a high level priest &stack of SOTS) &talk to some ppl about it
                    will that include my other bug reports about improved spirit infusion being weaker than basic spirit infusion and receiving debuffs from you and your allies equips due to magic blast use?
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Working...
                    X