This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Localization

Good day, dear administration! I really liked your game the Crystal Saga. I would like to give pleasure to play your game the Russian-speaking population. Therefore, I ask your permission for its localization. You will only open server for people who want to play in Russian. In addition, I am ready to assume distribution of advertising your project. If you are interested in my offer, please contact me.

Добрый день, уважаемая администрация! Мне очень понравилась ваша игра Кристальная сага. Я бы хотел доставить удовольствие играть в вашу игру русскоязычному населению. Поэтому, прошу вашего разрешения на ее локализацию. Вам останется лишь открыть сервер для людей, которые хотят играть на русском. Кроме того, я готов взять на себя распространение рекламы вашего проекта. Если вас заинтересовало мое предложение, пожалуйста свяжитесь со мной.

Umm R2 doesnt own the rights to this game, the chinese do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sondju View Post
      Good day, dear administration! I really liked your game the Crystal Saga. I would like to give pleasure to play your game the Russian-speaking population. Therefore, I ask your permission for its localization. You will only open server for people who want to play in Russian. In addition, I am ready to assume distribution of advertising your project. If you are interested in my offer, please contact me.

Добрый день, уважаемая администрация! Мне очень понравилась ваша игра Кристальная сага. Я бы хотел доставить удовольствие играть в вашу игру русскоязычному населению. Поэтому, прошу вашего разрешения на ее локализацию. Вам останется лишь открыть сервер для людей, которые хотят играть на русском. Кроме того, я готов взять на себя распространение рекламы вашего проекта. Если вас заинтересовало мое предложение, пожалуйста свяжитесь со мной.
      That is a good idea, i can help but im afraid that they have no rights to do that to consider that their license only work for US based and language server but i realise they have arabic one, im not sure about that.
      I love myself.

Comment

In any case, the relationship with the developers, they must support (whether Chinese or even peoples of the far North). And I very much hope that the idea of Russian server developers understand. The collective application of players means much in such cases. Say for example one game where the collective application has decided the fate of the server. That is, the server is passed from the hands of Amateurs in the hands of the developers themselves. In the end, the players were not give them the Russian publisher. However, there localization continues and still quite quickly.

В любом случае, связь с разработчиками они должны поддерживать (будь то китайцы или даже народы крайнего севера). И я очень надеюсь, что про идею с русским сервером разработчики узнают. Коллективная заявка игроков многое значит в таких делах. Говорю на примере одной игры, где коллективная заявка решила судьбу сервера. То есть, сервер перешел из рук дилетантов в руки самих разработчиков. В итоге, игроки получили все, что не давал им российский издатель. Тем не менее, локализация там продолжается и довольно таки быстро.

Comment

would be helpful if we can hear some official statement
          I love myself.

Comment

R2 has no intention of breaking into the Russian language market at this time. Perhaps a Russian game company would be better suited to publish Crystal Saga.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              R2 has no intention of breaking into the Russian language market at this time. Perhaps a Russian game company would be better suited to publish Crystal Saga.
              You want to deprive the Russian players a pleasure to play in their native language? Or just don't want to trust the localization of the first comer? If the latter, then I can recommend Your game one of the Russian companies. I'm not every game I consider worthy of anyone's attention, and for most of them I do not move my finger.

Вы хотите лишить русских игроков удовольствия играть на родном языке? Или просто не хотите доверять локализацию первому встречному? Если последнее, то я могу порекомендовать Вашу игру одной из российских компаний. Я ведь не каждую игру считаю достойной чьего-либо внимания, и ради большинства из них я не пошевелю пальцем.

Comment

Originally posted by Sondju View Post
                You want to deprive the Russian players a pleasure to play in their native language? Or just don't want to trust the localization of the first comer? If the latter, then I can recommend Your game one of the Russian companies. I'm not every game I consider worthy of anyone's attention, and for most of them I do not move my finger.

Вы хотите лишить русских игроков удовольствия играть на родном языке? Или просто не хотите доверять локализацию первому встречному? Если последнее, то я могу порекомендовать Вашу игру одной из российских компаний. Я ведь не каждую игру считаю достойной чьего-либо внимания, и ради большинства из них я не пошевелю пальцем.
                ne znam
                I love myself.

Comment

Sondju it's nice to hear that there is players from russian population that plays the server. I'm from server S35 what server do you play?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuhisman1 View Post
                    Sondju it's nice to hear that there is players from russian population that plays the server. I'm from server S35 what server do you play?
                    Actually the game I found first on the Armor Games, but then decided to go to the original. And the server here naturally chose the new one. Thought, the less people, less lag.

Comment

Working...
                    X