Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hello Players of Crystal saga you can helpme??????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Players of Crystal saga you can helpme??????????

Hello Crystal saga players!!!
    You can helpme????

I have been falsely accused of using a "hack" called "speed hack" .. the most surprising of the story is that a GM accuses me!

I've been fighting two days why my account is not returned yet... so far the only thing administrators say is that "they will ask to r2 devs" ....

I am very annoyed and upset by what due to ignorance of the GM .. her anger and envy to win to my guild when I am out of the game ...

Can you put your point of view about "speed hack", whether or not there exists? ... I trust in you community of R2 ...

Ty!!!

A hack is basically a tool that enables you to break down the code of a game and put your own little twist to it. The speed hack allows you to unnaturally increase your movement or attack/cast speed of your character, ignoring any guide lines or limits set by the game designers. A GM probably say you running or attack way to fast to the ability of your character. You could be lying and actually did use a speed hack, but then again it could just be bad judgement. They have people for that, so if you get accused its because you really did it.
    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
    Guild: Eden
    Class: Priest
    Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
    Level: 101 scion
    Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
    Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
    Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
    Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
    Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
    Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
    Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
    Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
    Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
    Tower: 40/8960
    Soul: 897/3000

Comment

Ty for you oppinion Master Brandon...
      but i dont used any hack.....
      Always my GM dont know the diference for attack speed and casting speed... TY

Comment

Then it could of been bad judgement by a GM. I have heard some GM's abuse their powers and do go to extremes and make bad calls on players because they have something against them, even if its their duty to act fairly. Not everyone plays nice. You have crooked cops, spies and everything else in the world, whos to say theres not a bad GM or two? I'm just rambling. Good luck proving your toons innocence.
        Lv. 5 Zodiac buff

Comment

R23720349, can you clarify if you are talking about a Guild Master when you are using "GM"? It reads like your guild master reported you for cheating.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            R23720349, can you clarify if you are talking about a Guild Master when you are using "GM"? It reads like your guild master reported you for cheating.
            I never thought of that, good point Lane
            Lv. 5 Zodiac buff

Comment

hi... when i said GM is my Game Moderator.....
              she really hate me... she get free one Hellwing and before she reclaimed the seryui.. and is the GM lol!!!!

my server is really afwul... i only find justice because all are players and spend money in this games...

Ty for you opinion and time

Comment

well I can say one thing there is no justice at at all here, game bugs, lagging everywhere, drop rates and etc and no one care about it.......
                I am trying hard to upgrade my sword all time after dovo and r2 merge but gues what - I event can get +9 on my cursed Superior Fragarach Sword VI, I was able to hit +8 only one time after I used like 40 dc at once, it was failing every time on 7, now lately it failed from +7 to +5, well now I will collect 100-250 DC and try again and record all enchantment then I will post everything somwhere

Comment

Sounds like you should be playing on the Brazilian Crystal saga version lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R23720349 View Post
                    Hello Crystal saga players!!!
                    You can helpme????

I have been falsely accused of using a "hack" called "speed hack" .. the most surprising of the story is that a GM accuses me!

I've been fighting two days why my account is not returned yet... so far the only thing administrators say is that "they will ask to r2 devs" ....

I am very annoyed and upset by what due to ignorance of the GM .. her anger and envy to win to my guild when I am out of the game ...

Can you put your point of view about "speed hack", whether or not there exists? ... I trust in you community of R2 ...

Ty!!!
                    I think he's saying that he has been falsely accused of hacking by a Game Master. His account his now banned and needs it restored so his guild won't die.
                    ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

this is sad
                      I love myself.

Comment

Hello all in R2

Today my account return.......the admin say... "I asked the devs check again and it seems that they are wrong with your case."
                        Wow... i lost now 3 day... all here know the event "Level up" i will win...

And today my account returnd... the price is for the Game Moderator.. she claim the price 36 sould shards and ares armour... a lot coincidence???????

and sendme for the error 1 torch 2 exp tokenx2 and 2 exp token for pet.....

Ty for you time and opinions... take care whit other servers specially ZQ... you see i falsed acussed

Comment

Originally posted by R23720349 View Post
                          Hello all in R2

Today my account return.......the admin say... "I asked the devs check again and it seems that they are wrong with your case."
                          Wow... i lost now 3 day... all here know the event "Level up" i will win...

And today my account returnd... the price is for the Game Moderator.. she claim the price 36 sould shards and ares armour... a lot coincidence???????

and sendme for the error 1 torch 2 exp tokenx2 and 2 exp token for pet.....

Ty for you time and opinions... take care whit other servers specially ZQ... you see i falsed acussed
                          should've give compensation as apology
                          I love myself.

Comment

well i only receive 1 torch, exp cupon x2 and exp cupop pet for 2... when i lost a lot items and the prices......

Comment

R23720349, I have sent you a pm. Please check it.

Closing thread.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X