Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durability levels?

what order are they in? poor, fair, ordinary, good, outstanding

Durability is the resistance of the weapon. While poor, fair, ordinary, good, and outstanding are a quality. Your asking two different questions here.
    Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
    Character's name: Bishop
    Class: Priest
    Level: Eidolon 50+
    Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
    Soul Completion: 588
    Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
    Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
    Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
    Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
    Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

The lower the durability of a weapon goes, the faster the weapon will break.
      When it goes under 10 durability it cannot be repaired anymore and you will need to get a new one.

The quality of the equipment is how strong it is.

Poor > Fair > Ordinary > Good > Outstanding
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

"it cannot be repaired anymore and you will need to get a new one."

If your armor or weapon it goes under 10 or cero, It CAN be repaired if it is equiped in you !!! It happend me many times when I am afk grinding, my weapon went to 0 and I did reapird from shoper of SG. If you unequip It never will be reaired becouse you cant equip broken armor or blade!

Comment

Originally posted by warSoldier View Post
          "it cannot be repaired anymore and you will need to get a new one."

If your armor or weapon it goes under 10 or cero, It CAN be repaired if it is equiped in you !!! It happend me many times when I am afk grinding, my weapon went to 0 and I did reapird from shoper of SG. If you unequip It never will be reaired becouse you cant equip broken armor or blade!
          Insanity was referring to the max durability, which if that goes to 10 or below by doing normal repairs, will permanently break.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
            Poor > Fair > Ordinary > Good > Outstanding
            Sorry I suck with words ; this is exactly what my mind meant to ask for. Thanks, all!

Comment

lol thats funny i know someone with their frag at something like 0/6. haha

Comment

Working...
              X