Crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystals

I bought 40 dollars worth of crystals with my debit card. It's been a little over 17 hours and I still do not have them. I've bought crystals on other servers but never on the newest one. I've heard it takes 24 hours for brand new purchases. Some of my friends bought crystals for the 1st time and received them within 10 hours. Soooo, What's wrong??

You should've read the forum first before buying crystals, a lot of people havent receive their crystals, it was automatic.. didnt take more than an hour but now? its manual.. make you wonder eh what happened?
    I love myself.

Comment

Well It's been WELL over 24 hours now. And I'm SICK of this!!! Where are my crystals and how can I get them?! This is insane!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yellaboyung View Post
        Well It's been WELL over 24 hours now. And I'm SICK of this!!! Where are my crystals and how can I get them?! This is insane!!!
        Please file a ticket here. http://tickets.r2games.com
        The administrators will be able to assist you on your claim. You will need to provide the purchase order number and day/time of you buying the crystals
        Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
        Character's name: Bishop
        Class: Priest
        Level: Eidolon 50+
        Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
        Soul Completion: 588
        Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
        Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
        Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
        Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
        Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

They cancelled my order and I don't want them to give me my crystals anymore. I quit Crystal Saga. Will they still take my money? Because I filed a ticket before I quit, even though they cancelled my order.

Comment

Originally posted by yellaboyung View Post
            They cancelled my order and I don't want them to give me my crystals anymore. I quit Crystal Saga. Will they still take my money? Because I filed a ticket before I quit, even though they cancelled my order.
            Did you check your purchase history under your account? It will inform you of completed transactions/ denied transactions.
            On the Ticket filing for cancelling purchases i am not able to answer if they will refund you or not. Considering if you press accept or buy. Then that means you did wanted that item and you are accepting ToS on purchasing. As far as i am able to answer you accepted the purchase, yet you want your money back.
            Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
            Character's name: Bishop
            Class: Priest
            Level: Eidolon 50+
            Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
            Soul Completion: 588
            Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
            Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
            Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
            Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
            Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

It is possible they canceled your order because your transaction didn't go through.
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
              X