X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weizheng23
    started a topic Zodiac Stars Problem

Zodiac Stars Problem

Are the Zodiac stars glitched?? Cause everyday after reset I will either get 1~3 stars which are drop rates and exp rates. And one thing, I have never ever gotten anything more than 4 stars since the release of this zodiac system. It is really extremely atrocious bad luck or bugged?

• weizheng23
    replied
    Omg thanks for all the responses!

I see. Reset kinda gives more probability of getting more than 4 stars.
    Too bad I can't charge, no resetting for me ><.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I have 2 toons and my husband has 3 (toons with zociac that is). On our secondary toons, since zodiac came out, they've only gone beyond 3 stars twice (once for my 2nd main, once for his 2nd main). On our first mains, the only time we've ever gone past 3 stars is when we used Reset.

Although I'm sure it'll be denied, it does seem to us like resetting increases the odds of getting past 3 stars. I think I reset about 10 times and got past 3 stars for 4 of those occasions...Yet without using reset, I can easily go 10 days and never get past it. I think there's something up to favor resetting.

Leave a comment:

• ViP_HealHost
    replied
    All upgrades on zodiac is due to luck that is all. 1-3 stars on zodiac is common while 4-7 is uncommon and rare. Its programmed this way to stop players from getting to level 5 zodiac extremely fast.

Leave a comment:

• Darkact
    replied
    it has a very low chance of going higher than 3 stars

Leave a comment:

Working...
X