No announcement yet.

Rouges Lev140 passive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, i dont see a point of levelling after 130. Lunar Halo is a good skill, mini Vagabond and patk increase with relatively fast cd is very useful. Queen's Blade though, I dont really see any use of this. Yes it does give a powerful attack (if the skill isnt bugged then it should give 200% attack increase for a single attack) but only for this skill levelling from 130 to 150 and loosing valuable dodge %, dont see a point. On top of that the skill has a cd of 5 sec and stacks after every 5 sec. If you already started attacking something, chances are you will only be utilizing L1 potency after the first hit of that skill for the duration of the fight ( be it 5 to 10 sec).

Im not talking about people who run with 8k agility, im talking about general rogues with 1800-2000 agility unbuffed at 120-130. The new gear, not only severely difficult to acquire, but also not much difference in dodge % vs purg, and not only that its missing set bonus and no difference between epic and orange gear for dodge %.

Just my point of view regarding this issue. Unless ofcourse R2 introduces some method to acquire Mark of god instead of keeping it cash only, making it extremely difficult for non-semi cashers to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blinq View Post
      Actually, i dont see a point of levelling after 130. Lunar Halo is a good skill, mini Vagabond and patk increase with relatively fast cd is very useful. Queen's Blade though, I dont really see any use of this. Yes it does give a powerful attack (if the skill isnt bugged then it should give 200% attack increase for a single attack) but only for this skill levelling from 130 to 150 and loosing valuable dodge %, dont see a point. On top of that the skill has a cd of 5 sec and stacks after every 5 sec. If you already started attacking something, chances are you will only be utilizing L1 potency after the first hit of that skill for the duration of the fight ( be it 5 to 10 sec).

Im not talking about people who run with 8k agility, im talking about general rogues with 1800-2000 agility unbuffed at 120-130. The new gear, not only severely difficult to acquire, but also not much difference in dodge % vs purg, and not only that its missing set bonus and no difference between epic and orange gear for dodge %.

Just my point of view regarding this issue. Unless ofcourse R2 introduces some method to acquire Mark of god instead of keeping it cash only, making it extremely difficult for non-semi cashers to keep up.
      Agree Lunar Halo is a good skill, but it just seems like they were so excited in getting the skills out and opening up the new levels that they didn't test to see if the skills were actually working the way they should be...

From what i gather the Priest skills are all still bugged, Rouges Queens Blade is bugged (have no idea about the other lev140 one) and it seem the Knight skills are still bugged D:

and yes an Event or something which makes the Mark of God available would be nice to. Maybe make it like the Gmut one, where we could have 3 attempts on getting them by spending 3g for each one aday...or something like that..idk i might be talking nonsense LOL its late and I'm over tried and can't sleep XD
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
      X