iob is rigged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iob is rigged

ok so iob is prob the best event u guys ever came up with except for the fact it has made half the server uber rich and powerful and half dirt poor since the same 10 or so people and all their alts end up on win team basically EVERY night and the same people and most of their alts end up on lose team basically EVERY night. Seriously since the event began my main has been on win team maybe 3 times? if that. Yet certain people I see on win team EVERY time and its the same group who ALWAYS get it.... this is annoying pls help those of us getting left behind because of this, we suck now and it's not fair seriously I can tell what team is going to win just by the team I'm on vs the team a certain group of people is on. I rarely fail to be correct :/ and sure u could say hey its cos they have the stronger people on that team but that's my point, the same uber group are almost always on same team.
    Last edited by Thorn83; 08-05-2013, 11:50 AM. Reason: more info
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Well i don't know about your server but its always random on my server i'm never on the same team and neither is anyone else, its random what team you get put on anyway.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

hmm maybe it would be more fair if both teams would let eachother collect..I know usually on my server one team will get tons of purple packs,the other usually only get's up like 2 blue packs and the rest are white...and if everyone wouldn't attack while the other person is loading maybe it might help -w- for both teams to sorta be fair so everyone can be all dirty rich and stuff .-.
      (S6)Wisteria889
      Class: Mage
      Server:Windshear Peaks
      Level:70+
      Plane:Eidolon
      Honor:Viceroy
      Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
      Proud player since 2011
      ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

It really comes down to who really joins IOB and actually collects the stones instead of AFKing.

Comment

IOB is 100% random, on my server S60, im the one who decides who wins, and its based on what team my character lands on. I just go in, and that team wins, sometimes my other alts get in there, sometimes not, but thats how it goes. On most servers i seen, its usally 1 person or a guild who decides, and its usally based on where some1 lands. Its not about them abusing it, its just you landed on wrong side or dont have as many alts as them.

Comment

Just pray you end up on the same team as the strong people, that's what we all do. It's random. On our servers, it usually comes down to a handful of people too. Sometimes they're on the same team, sometimes they're not. People just hope they're on the winning or they just load a bunch of alts with the hope that some of them will end up on winning team.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

if i enter with 5 characters each day at roughly about the same time entering each character. they are about split 50/50.
              will get half on red and half on blue or all on blue and all on red for a few days in a row then back to split 50/50
              so it seems to be pretty even.
              my server decided blue would always "win" first. gathering and getting purple pack asap. then letting red collect as they will.
              red team can get to yellow pack as well if both teams co operate. ppl honor farm as well but avoiding to mess with the pattern of gatherers.

Ultra-Sphinx: Question: What happens when the irresistible force meets the immovable object?

Superman: They surrender.
              Ultra-Sphinx:*acceptable*
              Click image for larger version

Name:	super.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1672966
              ^strive to be like superman and lay down your arms in manners of waging war ;p. doesn't mean can't have honorable pvp. &imagine the lag if everyone in older servers decided to jump into those zones to fight. seems like a lot of death while loadings would happen.

chances are you will have friends on the other team. and also guild mates. so by fighting someone you don't like, you can end up depriving your own guild mates and friends of rewards. to the point where no team can get anything. next time your asking a friend for help on a upgrade, remember if you fought against their team you cost them a bit- how would they help you if you made it so they didn't get a reward cause "fighting" and no co ordination? could even possibly be helping your enemies(if have them) more so doing it other ways.

in end even when its blue team gathers first, that depends on people not being lazy and actually going to collect and defend the collecting process.
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-05-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Exactly, just get your server working together its really simple. Just like get the top guild or top player to be "in charge" have him tell everyone how it goes and its very easy for everyone to get the items they need.

Comment

if the same small group always on win team its clearly NOT random, though hello murpheys law as soon as I put this I then get 4 chars on win team lmao so this post has done something ha ha ha
                  Linc
                  Knight
                  Angel Island
                  Baby bat

Jasper
                  Priest
                  Angel Island

Comment

On my server (S36) Island A always wins, that's what we decided, so it doesn't matter if the top players get B, we always win on A.
                    (S36)Auroria
                    160+ Eidolon Knight
                    Apocolypse Co-leader
                    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

It is random crow if they decide based on what team they land on. Its random for everyone BUT them, they know what team wins once they get in, rest of the players its random if they land on winning or losing team.

Comment

Welcome to seng 2.0 resource gathering edition!!!!!
                        Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Theres a 50/50 chance of getting into one team.
                          If you get all your alts and main into losing team, then you have bad luck :v
                          IGN: (S6)Toxic
                          Server: (S6) Windshear Peaks
                          Class: Ranger
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Level: 44
                          Wings: Extreme Angel Lord
                          Mount: Lion
                          Soul: 504

Comment

you don't get it it isn't random they put hundreds of chars then decide which team will win, to the point they beginning to bully people on other team if they fight against them, like call names ect. They are TELLING people what to do and if people say no they getting petty and mean
                            Linc
                            Knight
                            Angel Island
                            Baby bat

Jasper
                            Priest
                            Angel Island

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                              On my server (S36) Island A always wins, that's what we decided, so it doesn't matter if the top players get B, we always win on A.
                              you say that's what "we" decided 5 people isn't the whole server, did u ask every member on server? Or are u one of those people who in the group that thinks it owns the game and can boss people around?
                              Linc
                              Knight
                              Angel Island
                              Baby bat

Jasper
                              Priest
                              Angel Island

Comment

Working...
                              X