• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone asking for account info

Click image for larger version

Name:	scammer cs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	514.1 KB
ID:	1739084 here is a screen shot of someone asking for my account info in order to "give me free crystal"

Definitely legit. D /sarcasm
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

file a ticket please

Comment

I did my part by reporting it. filing tickets get me no where. im done filing tickets. if nothing can be done to protect players when we are providing screen shots as proof then there is no reason to report these people. this person posted in world chat and solicited people in their whisper channel. I just hope there aren't people actually stupid enough to give out their account information in hopes of getting free crystals...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
          file a ticket please
          Sub forum : "General Support"
          Its called General Support for reason mate.

Comment

^^ seriously. filing tickets don't get you anywhere. r2 is the laziest bunch of admins I have ever seen and ive played a few games and dealt quite a bit with admin as a senior mod and gm myself. if you send a ticket to the idiots who deal with them, all they do is ask you to send 500 screenshots and they are never good enough. I STILL after a year, have yet to get even a response looking into my 8 LS on my battle bear. yeah! 8 LS just disappear! how ****** am I that I spent that money on GMUT from the mall only to lose the LS! I don't even know why I expect more...moreover, I don't even know why I bother to play this game let alone put money into it. waste

Comment

Originally posted by Skye_Walker View Post
              ^^ seriously. filing tickets don't get you anywhere. r2 is the laziest bunch of admins I have ever seen and ive played a few games and dealt quite a bit with admin as a senior mod and gm myself. if you send a ticket to the idiots who deal with them, all they do is ask you to send 500 screenshots and they are never good enough. I STILL after a year, have yet to get even a response looking into my 8 LS on my battle bear. yeah! 8 LS just disappear! how ****** am I that I spent that money on GMUT from the mall only to lose the LS! I don't even know why I expect more...moreover, I don't even know why I bother to play this game let alone put money into it. waste
              In respect for ShadowGammaDraco, we would appreciate it if you actually follow his advice.
              You can always PM either him or I the Ticket Number as we will try our best to get your issue resolved.
              We have done so in the past and will continue on doing it.
              He works quite hard for everyone here.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                In respect for ShadowGammaDraco, we would appreciate it if you actually follow his advice.
                You can always PM either him or I the Ticket Number as we will try our best to get your issue resolved.
                We have done so in the past and will continue on doing it.
                He works quite hard for everyone here.
                what make you hate me so much TV? that was proper reaction too

Let me ask you, whats the definition of "forum" ?
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-11-2013, 05:30 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
                  what make you hate me so much TV? that was proper reaction too

Let me ask you, whats the definition of "forum" ?
                  "Forum", most definitely not a place to file a report.

"General support", also means Community Help. Other players, including mods may be able to participate in discussion.

Reporting someone is suppose to be confidential and not for the public's discussion.
                  When someone did bad to you in real life, you report it to the police, and not publish it in the newspaper, it's common sense.
                  A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Just so you know screenshots can be faked and the R2 staff is really bad at figuring out if its fake or not. My account was banned and deleted (top player on my server) instantly when a guy sent a SS of me "saying i sold gold for real life money" it was a fake screenshot, that i proved was fake about 10seconds after looking at it, and R2 unbanned me, but they was willing to ban and delete a top casher/player on a server over a fake screenshot, if i hadnt been able to prove it was photoshopped i would have lost my account and all the money i spent on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                      "Forum", most definitely not a place to file a report.

"General support", also means Community Help. Other players, including mods may be able to participate in discussion.

Reporting someone is suppose to be confidential and not for the public's discussion.
                      When someone did bad to you in real life, you report it to the police, and not publish it in the newspaper, it's common sense.
                      Actually makes sense.
                      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
                      X