Knight Blessed Bath solo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Blessed Bath solo

How do knight be able to solo Blessed Bath??
    I did saw some knight that's is able to reduce the amount hit by the baths effect? How do they do it??? Example: 3000 was the damage they should receive but instead they get 1500 only? What's the reason behind it?
    And are there any ways for knight to be able to solo bath just like priest?
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Do not think its possible unless they had alot of immaculate peridot gems and hp regain from soul.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
      Do not think its possible unless they had alot of immaculate peridot gems and hp regain from soul.
      that is the answer they were looking for. and also they take less damage by reducing their hp. more hp=more damage its % based.

jeez weezing you couldnt just ask in game? lol

Comment

Ah. I need to gather some peridot gems and get n*ked for less hp ^^
        Hahaz, I got my own reasons for not asking in game. xP

Thanks for the help peeps =)

Comment

Only Priest can solo bath, even you are naked or not. You will get damage based on your HP.
          Tyria Village Server
          IGN: Baixiu (Eidolon Lvl ?? in progress)
          Class: Hybrid Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Baixiu View Post
            Only Priest can solo bath, even you are naked or not. You will get damage based on your HP.
            yes, but naked = lower max hp = lower damage taken. and regen would be more effective since regen isnt based on hp percentage.
            Cant Login ? Read This robotic response
            Originally posted by R2CS_Joey
            Please try to clear your browser's cookies,cache and history or try to load the game into another internet server. :o
            Originally posted by R2CS_Miel
            Please try to clear your browser's cookies and cache or try loading the game using different browser.
            Originally posted by R2CS_Mark
            Try to reload the game, clear browser's history, cache and cookies or use a different browser.

Comment

Any character can solo bath with peridots. I used to solo baths until I hit the order ceiling. Most players sell or trade peridots so I decided to see if they helped and they do. They really help in Survival of the Fittest. With bath if you have too much hp from soul development you will need more peridots than you can get your hands on. Best to find a reliable party and bath with them as much as possible or bath with your alts if your computer doesn't lag with 5 tabs.
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Cool, I didn't think of that would help in survival too thanks all for the great replies!

Comment

If you waste your gold for peridots just to solo bath, you're doing it wrong.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by ryukaxz View Post
                    yes, but naked = lower max hp = lower damage taken. and regen would be more effective since regen isnt based on hp percentage.
                    I can prove otherwise that increasing your hp is more beneficial

I've tested high/low hp values for 2 knights with also varying hp regen and determined that using sit, hp regen is only as effective as your overall hp
                    sitting regen IS indeed affected by your max hp AND hp regen
                    Although I haven't determined a value needed to actually solo, ive estimated that its a really high value in both hp and regen

below is one of my test values

One of my alts I had fitted with 5 excellent peridots + the Olympic insignia giving him 253 regen and his current hp is 43 093
                    Another one of my characters has 93 regen but has 172 886 hp

While doing bath, I could consistently keep the hp up on the 93 regen char because he was actually healing while sitting whereas the alt with 253 regen wasn't healing at all while sitting

level may or may not be a factor, hard to test this all because it may be a double/triple variable equation
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                      If you waste your gold for peridots just to solo bath, you're doing it wrong.
                      Hahaz I'm not buying them anyways, I'm farming for them =)

Comment

Peridot gems rarely sell for 6 gold on my server so i guess why not use them to eventually be able to solo.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
                          Hahaz I'm not buying them anyways, I'm farming for them =)
                          I only know to buy em cause i have no idea where to farm em xD
                          Game: Crystal Saga
                          IGN: (S50)Kurosaki
                          Level: 57 Scion
                          Server: (S50)Crimson Groves
                          Spouse: LKJ55
                          Guild: (S54)Black☆Star
                          Class: Shadow Rogue
                          Wings: Angel Lord Wings
                          Mount: Battle Bear
                          Fragarach: Superior Fragarach Dagger VII +6
                          Equipment: Epic Savage Set

Comment

Level 75+ Monsters and dungeons drop them ( Heavenly Isle )

Comment

i thought that hp does not regen while sitting in bath

Comment

Working...
                              X