• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megustaelmate
    replied
    Failed to connect to server

Hi i play on S59 server and i have no problem with log in

But when i enter game and after loading character it say "Failed to connect to server!"
    I already tried in other servers and i can play without problems so it just server S59 with problems? or is just me? o.O

that's all, thanks ><

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaiten4687 View Post
    Everyone should just stop complaining I think now at the moment since they are all aware of the situation and are doing their best to fix it. The more time they spend to reassure us they are working to resolve the issue. The less time they are spending fixing it.
    Not everyone has the patience to read forums.... or just freaks out like the game is their life *cough cough* i mean that is totally not my life.... XD
    *EDIT* SERVERS ARE BACK UP!!! YAY!
    *edit again* Seng is considered ended even though its 19:09 Q.Q
    Last edited by Shadowlisk; 08-21-2013, 09:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    Everyone should just stop complaining I think now at the moment since they are all aware of the situation and are doing their best to fix it. The more time they spend to reassure us they are working to resolve the issue. The less time they are spending fixing it.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by GianCarlo24 View Post
    i havent ladder yet..
    We will try to have this issue hopefully fixed before reset for the East Coast servers.

We are currently aware of the issue and it has already been reported to the R2 Games Tech Team.
    Until then, we require your patience as they are resolving the issue.
    When I can provide updates, I will, hopefully.
    In order to prevent clutter of the same topic on the forums, I will merge your thread with the main thread I have chosen to be the main one within two minutes.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-21-2013, 08:58 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• GianCarlo24
    replied
    i havent ladder yet..

Leave a comment:

• Thlay
    replied
    I still can't log in either.... this blows!!! Please fix

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    i have a feeling its gonna take long. i havent done any runs. tsk tsk. oh well.

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    I just hope it comes up before reset... would like to collect some torches on my alts before event goes away : /

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlisk
    replied
    Well this sucks as the Kabam English server is down as well During the Lucky Guess Bonfires of all times not a huge loss but annoying none the less and to BrotherVT thanks for keeping tabs on this issue for us all ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    guess this will take long. sob

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    There goes hellstorm. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    waves of disconnect

none of us r able to log in into kabam cs pls see to it Click image for larger version

Name:	ffffffffffffff.png
Views:	1
Size:	854.8 KB
ID:	1673410

Leave a comment:

• cruelintension
    replied
    u cannot login Ms Taken??

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    Thanks for the attentiveness to the issue Bro..therVT

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    Yay not the only one with the issue. Still sucks everyone else is having it as well

@VT:Thanks and ok well will find something else to do and check in periodically ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X