Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

IoB battleground npc return to starglade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IoB battleground npc return to starglade

OK ive seen some REALLY dumb things in this game but this one takes the cake.... why? tell my why there is an option from the npc INSIDE the IoB battle area to return to starglade???? i suggest REMOVING this option.... there is NO need for it to be there!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2013-08-22 at 03.54.40).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1739350
    (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
    server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
    "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

I second that it be removed from the NPC (and the zone NPC as well. Don't need people accidentally clicking on it when they're handing in stones).

If people wanted to return to SG so bad they can just reload (and if they ever fix it so reloading doesn't boot, then people who want to return to SG can just use a town portal scroll.)
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I agree. Nobody will ever want to return to Starglade from the battleground >.<

Comment

Yeah i accidentally did this once.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

The same with the daily log in reward "RESET" button, I accidentally clicked it and I wen't back to day 1 rewards..I think it shouldn't be there also...and oh yeah! YOU HAVE A POINT,they should remove the "Return to Starglade" option on the NPC in IOB battlegrounds
          "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Working...
          X