Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

IoB battleground npc return to starglade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbtppopone
    started a topic IoB battleground npc return to starglade

IoB battleground npc return to starglade

OK ive seen some REALLY dumb things in this game but this one takes the cake.... why? tell my why there is an option from the npc INSIDE the IoB battle area to return to starglade???? i suggest REMOVING this option.... there is NO need for it to be there!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2013-08-22 at 03.54.40).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1739350

• DX0003
    replied
    The same with the daily log in reward "RESET" button, I accidentally clicked it and I wen't back to day 1 rewards..I think it shouldn't be there also...and oh yeah! YOU HAVE A POINT,they should remove the "Return to Starglade" option on the NPC in IOB battlegrounds

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Yeah i accidentally did this once.

Leave a comment:

• TheRaspberry
    replied
    I agree. Nobody will ever want to return to Starglade from the battleground >.<

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I second that it be removed from the NPC (and the zone NPC as well. Don't need people accidentally clicking on it when they're handing in stones).

If people wanted to return to SG so bad they can just reload (and if they ever fix it so reloading doesn't boot, then people who want to return to SG can just use a town portal scroll.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X