Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't gift?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't gift?

A friend is trying to gift a new pet and mount, but it wont allow him to. No message or anything. Just wont do it. He is using his lvl 32 alt to purchase and send the gifts from the Fate Shop to a lvl 51 alt. Could the lvl's be a problem?
    Last edited by Thlay; 08-22-2013, 03:33 PM.

Many R2 games
    Name: Thlayli
    Class: Mage or Priest

Life is never what it is suppose to be. It just is. It's what you do with it that counts.

if he's using alts from the same account, then he probably can't do it.

Comment

He isn't. He is trying to gift to my alt. His alt isnt a VIP so maybe that? I dunno. He is frustrated though.

Many R2 games

Life is never what it is suppose to be. It just is. It's what you do with it that counts.

Comment

Maybe there is a time limit? Such as: needs to be active for certain length of time to gift from Fate shop? Just searching for some kind of answer.

Many R2 games

Comment

if using a alt then you need to level up to about 30 or something to gift people

Comment

He is 32 so thinking 35? I will post when I know for sure for future reference for others.

Many R2 games

Comment

Final Update: Must be LVL 35 Thanks for the input

Many R2 games

Comment

fate shop gifts {trade**!? were are these things u dont see them on my server
                Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

Yeah there's a limit on how much crystal you can send based on your level.
                  Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                  I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                  I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

There's only a limit to a certain level.. I need to find that thread to find out what the levels were.. but after that level, you can spend an unlimited amount, again.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                    X