This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor Games Server

Since my post was ignored an never answered in the Armor Games section I have chosen to post here.

Is there an issue? I have yet to see anything or any news on why it's been down for almost 24 hours. If you could please supply us with information or an ETA of when it should be back up would be greatly appreciated.

I'm hearing from almost all the players on the Armor Games server, and from what I can tell, no one has been able to log in. The issue can't be Armor Games itself, since the rest of the website seemingly works perfectly. Since the problem is on this side, it would be appreciated if there was an explanation as to what's happening.
    Game: Crystal Saga
    Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
    Title: Elite Slayer
    Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
    Reincarnation: Eidolon
    Level: 150
    Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

^Agreed, what's going on?

Comment

Aside from the fact that our sever is being completely ignored with this issue, and that 80% of the tickets being sent in, are rejected with an error message, we have no one to represent us. No GM to speak for us, because the ones assigned to us, have left. Seems a tad unfair to the Armor Games players.
        Game: Crystal Saga
        Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
        Title: Elite Slayer
        Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
        Reincarnation: Eidolon
        Level: 150
        Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

They should remove "Support" from "General Support".

Seems like it's still down, and no word from R2. I find it sad as a company that you are unable to respond. Never seen such horrible support for costumers.
          Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-23-2013, 10:14 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Well it's finally up, no word as to what the hell has happened. And i bet you anything they won't give us a reason as to why is has been down for over 24 hours.

Comment

I apologize for the long delay of receiving a response regarding the Log-In issue since I'm usually the one that deals with the Crystal Saga issues.
              I was very busy yesterday and today so I did not get any time to check the forums.

According to Mekia, the servers are back up - not sure if the rest of you can log-in but hopefully you can.
              I'll see what I can do about you guys since you had an unexpected technical issue that was not reported.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Is it possible to get a GM for are server seeing that there is none.

Comment

Also, even though our server is back up and running now without issues again, why do we not get any events this week? And purchasing the pet, or i believe new mount as well, is glitched out and cannot be bought.

Comment

Due to a technical issue, there will be no events on the Armor Games Wartune server this week. As compensation, we are offering 3x EXP for both characters and pets, along with 3x drop rates, lasting until next maintenance.

Comment

Not to sound offensive or anything, but that is great for the Wartune players, but we're the Crystal Saga players. Also the AG CS server seems to be having a problem with boss spawns and notifications.

Comment

She meant CS, obviously.

AG servers are working fine now, so this thread is closed. If there's any other issue, please use a new thread.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X