Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ice Kilin.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Kilin.

Does anyone know what'll be needed for ice/fire kilin? or if R2 even has any plans on releasing them.
    I heard from someone that it goes from Phoenix->Kirin->Fire/Ice Kirin and someone else said Kilin + some xtal item = ice/fire kilin lol...

Originally posted by R220150750 View Post
    Does anyone know what'll be needed for ice/fire kilin? or if R2 even has any plans on releasing them.
    I heard from someone that it goes from Phoenix->Kirin->Fire/Ice Kirin and someone else said Kilin + some xtal item = ice/fire kilin lol...
    i want that too but i dont think they'll release that this time or never will.
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
      i want that too but i dont think they'll release that this time or never will.
      Sad, lol. . I wonder if a mod has any news on fire/ice kilin or at least if they know if it'll ever be released or not lol...

Comment

Originally posted by R220150750 View Post
        Sad, lol. . I wonder if a mod has any news on fire/ice kilin or at least if they know if it'll ever be released or not lol...
        Just wait and look in the new and events so that you'll know if they'll implent it or not
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Well,in the other version,you need a lot of flame stones/ice stones + a kilin,the flame/ice stones are in cash shop but they can prolly be gotten in another way o.o
          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

In SoH, 360000 crystal could get you a fire/ice kilin.
            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
              In SoH, 360000 crystal could get you a fire/ice kilin.
              Damn, that's... alot. lol...

Any mod knows if r2 has any intention of releasing them? o_o

Comment

Working...
              X